Free Shipping On Coopers Products

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$8 covers my typical all-grain bill any day of the week.

</troll>

:p

haha bite me Bribie
When i get my urn I will be taking u up on ur generous offers to people and come up to bribie and drink all ur beer while u show me BIAB hahaah

Aussie Josh! You Bloody Legend! Thanks for the heads up cause now I'm stocked up! :p Yeeeew!

Fantastic. Ordered 4 cans of light malt extract, 3 cans of pilsner and one can of their ipa.

I'm thinking of a can of LME with each kit and some extra hops so will get four brews out of eighty something bucks delivered with the 10% off. Sweet.

Excellent promotion. Only brought a few things. I hope they run this again when the funds are looking a little better. and the LME cans are unreal at about $8 when the store i'd noramally buy them from cost about $12 - $13. Thank you Mr Coopers!!!

Well it's been at least 21 days now and still waiting. Free shipping is great but not when the wait is this long. 

Well it's been at least 21 days now and still waiting. Free shipping is great but not when the wait is this long. 

I received my goodies after about 5 working days, and that was sending them all the way here to Perth...

I orderd on the 3rd day of the big event and arrived within week. 3 boxes of supplies

 and I'm a local Adelaide customer! I'm calling them tomoz

Same, only took a few days. Deff give em' a call, with all the orders they would have got I'm sure there'd be some mishaps. I was more concerned about the dented cans I recieved. Never would have happened with a sack of grain....

Only took a few days for me too up in the Whitsundays. I was also wondering about the dented cans I received. Back in the gool ol' days when my wife (then girlfriend) worked at the company in Brisbane that was the Qld distributor for Coopers they didn't send out dented cans. In fact the guys in the warehouse would 'accidently' knock over a box and then have to brew the dented cans themselves. Thats how I got into brewing, dented cans bought home from work = cheap beer.

If they didn't leave the warehouse dented (which I'm sure is the case), the obvious lack of packaging should have led someone with half a brain to the fact they were going to get dented if shipped like that. I dunno, I pack shit like this all day so maybe I'm just good at what I do and a bit picky. I know one brewer on here commented on my packaging for a beer I sent them as, locked up like fort knox :lol: It got there though

I got 7 cans and everyone of them were dented and everyone was wrapped in cardboard

I got a feeling the promotion they were running was to get rid of all the dented cans! Blame it on the post or 'free delivery'

Omg, it was delayed because they ran out of Dextrose??? and werent getting anymore til next week so order was on hold. So that would have been like 30 days before i got it. Needless to say i said hold on the dex just gimme the rest NOW! Wont be so excited in future, think ill just go to the shops or order from Beer belly!

Received mine within a week. Very well packed with scrunched up Yellow Pages and purpose cut pieces of cardboard between the tins. Not a scratch. Long use-by dates on the tins too. Packing must be a local thing and probably varies state to state according to the local depot/contractor and the way they do or don't do their thing.

Well finally got round to opening my package of 5 cans today and 3 of them are quite heavily dented. The packaging however is intact with no sign of external damage so who knows how they got so bashed.

I imagine this kind of scene happening in the warehouse on a slow day...

CooperCanBowling.jpg

It would definitely explain the dents!

I imagine this kind of scene happening in the warehouse on a slow day...

CooperCanBowling.jpg

It would definitely explain the dents!

Ha Ha yes then send them out to those cheapskates that cannot afford postage :D

P.S. Managed to do a brew tonight and opened the wrong can doh luck has it I still had 500g of Breiss dried wheat extract so all was not lost but OG is a bit higher.

i got mine ages ago..don't blame cooper's,go look at the people that delivery the post..or does it help to be named cooper

I think coopers has to cop some blame. My cans were packed so tightly with cardboard around every can and dextrose and caps in between. Yet every can had decent amount of dents in them.

I noticed tonight some are use by July 11. So I dare say the free postage was to clear out the warehouse. Not complaining at all though wish I got more. Checked today and 4 cans will cost me $20 in postage :(

Back