• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

E Melb: SS Things Sale & Free, Lael's Controller Kit

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mardoo

Noob What Craps On A Bit
Reaction score
Hi folks, some stuff for sale to finance an evil malt habit, and a couple free bits. Items go to first PM, NIL in order of PM's received. Happy to ship, but prices do not include shipping. Pickup available in Ferntree Gully, Melbs:

Lael's Brauduino Contoller.Kit, Unbuilt - $200
I feel like a dweeb for parting with this, as it's so damn well-designed and thought out, but I found a better solution for 3V. All parts are there. There are 2 spare temperature probes. I got a fan for the heatsink. All I ever did was check that everything was there.

Brauduino.jpg

SS Aginox Fusti Fermenter, 30L - $100
Is shiny :) This rocks, and is in great condition, but I have so many pressure fermenting kegs now that it's a bit redundant. It has the utterly awesome Winequip tap. Nozzle on the tap rotates. I pressure cooked it every three brews, never an infection problem. I installed a SS thermowell. When fully closed, i, the fermenter is airtight. I always left the top just cracked a bit for the first couple days, then tightened it shut. Never bothered with an airlock or glad wrap. Wide mouth makes top-cropping a doddle.
450mm x 360mm diameter

IMG_9275.jpg
IMG_9278.jpg
IMG_9279.jpg
View attachment 108576

60 Plate Counterflow Plate Chiller - $75
195mm L x 75mm W x 165H
I bought this from Brewnut and never used it. SS/copper construction. Same manufacturer as the Duda Diesel ones. Stored clean and dry. Threads fit standard 1/2" male camlocks, as shown (camlocks not included)

IMG_9268.jpg
IMG_9273.jpg

IMG_9272.jpg

30cm SS False Bottom, Never Opened, $25
As new, I bought it from Grain and Grape and changed my plans.

IMG_9265.jpg

SS Cooling Coil, 6m length, Square - FREE
Had a notion of a square-format HEX, never found a square vessel that suited. A bit of staining, no rust.

IMG_9287.jpg

SS Braided Hose, 1.5m - FREE
Just grabbed it along the way in case I found a use for it. Didn't. ;) Inner hose has not been pulled.

IMG_9285.jpg

Last edited:
PM'd re the plate chiller. Been waiting for one of these to crop up for the right price.

2nd I line for chiller if sale falls through, 4 mins too late :(
MTB if you want one with nipples not treads let me know, I have a 30 plate but want cam locks so I can circulate my HLT water through it.

Cheers Tex

Do you mean barbs Tex? I'll consider taking yours instead but with half the # of plates you'll need to price accordingly.

How the hell do you pressure cook a fermenter? I really want it but it may be a stretch.

Aw, you know, just weld a few old kegs together, mongolian burner, etc...

Actually I only cook the valve. However, you can just fill the fermenter with water, drop an OTS element in it, and boil to sterilise. Done it a few times.

PM'd re the coil. Cheers

If the fermenter falls through let me know mate [emoji1303] if you have any other gear for sale I'm just around the corner

Back