Footy Tipping

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cracka

Reaction score
Right, I'll put it up cause I won :p

1. Cracka
2. Fatgodzilla
3. Gundaroo
4. Schooey
5. Lobsta
6. Frazzer
7. Pickledkiwi
8. Turkey Head Brewing
9. David C

Don't Forget. All losers must send the winner a bottle of their best beer. :beerbang:

PM for an address

Cracka

Right, I'll put it up cause I won :p

1. Cracka
2. Fatgodzilla
3. Gundaroo
4. Schooey
5. Lobsta
6. Frazzer
7. Pickledkiwi
8. Turkey Head Brewing
9. David C

Don't Forget. All losers must send the winner a bottle of their best beer. :beerbang:

PM for an address

Cracka

Bump!

I gave you about 10 games head start with a few to play and caught you ...you only won by some random numbering system that I still haven't worked out yet (we'll call it percentages !!)

Well done PM sent.

FGZ

I gave you about 10 games head start with a few to play and caught you ...you only won by some random numbering system that I still haven't worked out yet (we'll call it percentages !!)

Yeh new that was coming :p

Always next year ;)

OT how did you end up bconnery

Yeh new that was coming :p

Always next year ;)

OT how did you end up bconnery

I scored 130 for the NRL with a total margin of 319.
For the AFL (not sure if there was one for that here too) I got 127 with a total margin of 714.
I won both my work ones...

i'll join next seasons tippings and win!

Ahhh memories :rolleyes: You sound just like Fat months ago :ph34r:

Just for that I might send you one of my lesser quality beers - or a bottle bomb I'm sure is locked away somewhere !!! :icon_cheers:

Yes, let's do this again next year and see if we encourage people to stay a little longer in the comp !

And for the record, I was the only person to get two lots of maximum points. If we had of been in a different competition, I'd have got bonus points for that and won the damn thing (yes, the great Australian tradition of bad sportsmanship is alive and well down here !!!!)

PS pay the piper everybody and send Cracka his prizes !

Back