Embassy Hotel - Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lads and ladettes we have the Sierra Nevada Torpedo and the Holgate Double Trouble 'Abbey Ale' on currently. Also just tapped the Sierra Stout on the hand pump!

Far out! Last time I was in the embassy it felt like I was the only one that wasn't pinging out of their brain! What a turnaround. Can't wait to get back there now.

I said this on facebook but i'll say it on here too - They have a solid selection of beer and outstanding food to go with it + A big screen and great decor. I highly recommend getting there and checking it out!

My section of our office is relocating up near Central so I guess this will be the closest decent bar to it. Should be a good spot to miss the bus home from -_- .

Had lunch there today. Steak sandwich went down very nicely with a Fortitude Brewing Golden Ale.

Picked a bad year to move from Brisbane. :huh:

Naah I love it here, wouldn't mind a "probe" trip nearer to Xmas though :beerbang:

Since I'm now working in Wharf St., is anyone keen to head down to the Embassy on Friday arvo?

Would certainly be interested in joining you winkle however I'm on the road presently, will still be out of town on Friday arvo. :(
Next week could be a goer though.

Sounds ok to me, (either there or the Sausage Hut Ralph).

Gr8 winkle, I'll try and lock it in. :beer:

Was a good dive bar / music venue in the 'nineties' not sure I even went in 'noughties', will have to visit in 'teenies'.
Hosted some good bands that went to become great bands.

winkle said:
Since I'm now working in Wharf St., is anyone keen to head down to the Embassy on Friday arvo?
What time you thinking, perry? Could maybe go for a couple ....

Cheers - Snow

Around 3.30-4.00pm Snow, I'll see if I'm not expected to be doing something else first :unsure:

I'm actually doing a course in Adelaide Street near that end of town. I was nearly going to PM you about a beer this Friday Perry. Consider yourself PM'd. I probably won't get away until 4.30ish.

Screwtop said:
Be there Fri arvo around 4 !!

Screwy
Don't forget to call into Geeta Enterprises in Fortitude Valley, up the arcade from Maccas in the Brunswick Street Mall. The Indian supermarket that God shops at. If you are there in the middle of the day, try the cheap veg Indian cafe over the arcade, Choice of curries and rice for about $8 - loverly stuff.

Edit, not the one next to Maccas, that's just a butter chicken and madras joint.

Latest posts

Back