Embassy Hotel - Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone going to be there post 5pm? I might have to steak sneak in after my after work consultation.

Florian said:
, and make sure you look after Nick.
He'll be right.

He's got Rowy and Winkle to look after him. What could possibly go wrong? :chug:

We could staple the footy ticket to him and send him off with Ben :)
Could well be still there at 5pm Parks.

Sorry guys - I'm out. had a day full of meetings and now I have to rush home to babysit my in-laws :unsure:

have fun!

Cheers - Snow

Pending swmbo approval I will take the ticket. Pricks ;)

Garage last nite Nick???

Great evening and good catching up with brewmates. Boy has the Embassy changed, bit disappointed, last time I was there (late 80s) a random girl came in off the street and stripped to music on a glasstop table, dressed again then left :blink:

The place never used to be as packed back then, Brisbane CBD is responding well to craftbeer :super:

Got back to the motel ............. Apparently!!!

Screwtop said:
Great evening and good catching up with brewmates. Boy has the Embassy changed, bit disappointed, last time I was there (late 80s) a random girl came in off the street and stripped to music on a glasstop table, dressed again then left :blink:

The place never used to be as packed back then, Brisbane CBD is responding well to craftbeer :super:

Got back to the motel ............. Apparently!!!
It was great to catch up Screwy. Hope that bloody Winkle didn't lead you too far astray after I left. He had that glint in his eye.

Bloody sausage hut was even more packed than usual! A good night, I ended up at home drinking sour beers instead of the Scratch (thank f*ck sez my wallet).

You save some of that sour for me Perry!

Rowy said:
It was great to catch up Screwy. Hope that bloody Winkle didn't lead you too far astray after I left. He had that glint in his eye.

Back behind the yellow line !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was already too late after you shouted me the Dunkel Rowy :lol:

Owe you a shout!

Screwy

Back