Embassy Hotel - Brisbane

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bribie G said:
Don't forget to call into Geeta Enterprises in Fortitude Valley, up the arcade from Maccas in the Brunswick Street Mall. The Indian supermarket that God shops at. If you are there in the middle of the day, try the cheap veg Indian cafe over the arcade, Choice of curries and rice for about $8 - loverly stuff.

Edit, not the one next to Maccas, that's just a butter chicken and madras joint.
Will do!!! In town for a few days.

Screwy

Sounds like a plan - (and probably won't end well).

Anyone know what the Ralphasaurus is doing?

In Toowoomba I'm afraid Rowy, on leave for the rest of the week. :(

The Garden Gnome is allowing leave? Abbot will fix that, laddie.

Edit: and his right hand man Gina.

Yes Bribie, I'm expending some before it is abolished altogether! :eek:
Its been relatively productive- gardening until sun down some days, have most of the planned brewing out of the way, two APAs, a Schwarz and a Bitter are all done and dusted, the keggerator is overflowing as well. B) Didn't travel interstate as I wanted though, just too hard to arrange SWMBO and her lot... :(

Screwtop said:
Be there Fri arvo around 4 !!

Screwy
I should finish work around quarter past 4ish and be down after that. About a 10 minute walk or so from my work to there, maybe a little more.
Look forward to catching up for a drink!

Just looked at the Beer list. Some tasty little buggers screaming out for our attention Ben!

bconnery said:
I should finish work around quarter past 4ish and be down after that. About a 10 minute walk or so from my work to there, maybe a little more.
Look forward to catching up for a drink!
Good stuff Ben, I should have had a warming round or two by then.

I have a free ticket to the Brisbane Lions vs Collingwood game tomorrow night if someone wants to come along... Reply here or send me a message... I'll send the shout out elsewhere too so if you are keen let me know ASAP as I'll give it to the first taker

bconnery said:
I have a free ticket to the Brisbane Lions vs Collingwood game tomorrow night if someone wants to come along... Reply here or send me a message... I'll send the shout out elsewhere too so if you are keen let me know ASAP as I'll give it to the first taker
Only if Eddie Maguire is there. I do so love to see a grown man chewing like buggery and swallowing shoe leather like there's no tomorrow.

Slight OT - won't likely make The Embassy to,or row, but will be at The Scratch dropping my homebrew comp entries in around 1pm..... Pop in for a beer if you're free :)

Come on Nick you can do it......it's only a hop skip and a jump from the scratch.........what could possibly go wrong?

If he's going to the Scratch at 1 and people are getting to the Embassy at around 4 I'd say plenty :)

Sadly I am already busy later in the day.... So only a couple of quiet beers at The Scratch, then back on the train for me!

NickB said:
Sadly I am already busy later in the day.... So only a couple of quiet beers at The Scratch, then back on the train for me!
Ha hahahahahahaha, heard that story before....

Yeah, the fan will certainly be shit-filled if I don't...

Still had no takers. Damn people and their plans... FREE :) ticket still available

Damn, can't even remember the last time I've been to one of those random drinky things.

Sadly it looks like I'll miss this one as well, can't see the wife taking over my 'shift' anytime soon.

Have a good one guys, and make sure you look after Nick.

Latest posts

Back