Current Brisbane Bulk Buys

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I was thinking about the crystal....Maybe a 1/4 bag, but will have to see.

Cheers

Yep, wey wheat - Pale
Don't worry about the carapils for me as half a bag is probably to much.

hockers

I would be keen for a couple of bags if there are any spots left on the pallet. i am just getting into all grain. i would also be keen for 1/4 bag of crystal. let me know what is possible.

Thanks

Callow

A 1/4 bag of Crystal is fine - that'll leave 1/2 a Crystal and 1/2 a Munich I still to be claimed. There is space for one more bag at this stage, maybe more if the split bags aren't fully claimed.

Cheers,

microbe

Ross, How long does it usually take to get delivered?

I'm EXCITED.

Welcome aboard Callow,

No spaces left on the pallet.

1/2 bag Crystal and 1/4 bag MunichI left available

cheers,

microbe

Hey Microbe,

can I just check what you've got me down for at this stage?

Cheers

NickB 4 Bags 2 BB Galaxy, 1 BB Ale, Wheat, Munich

Cheers,

microbe

OK, cool. Was thinking another bag, but I guess if we're full up, maybe not. I think I also wanted a 1/4 bag of Crystal - not sure if you had me down for that or not.

I'll give it another day or two, but I might just spring for the full bag of Munich - will have to let you know how the finances go...:ph34r:

Welcome aboard Callow,

No spaces left on the pallet.

1/2 bag Crystal and 1/4 bag MunichI left available

cheers,

microbe
browndog has claimed the remains. just waiting on confirmations from a few and I'll send out totals.

cheers,

microbe

Niiiiice! We'll all be brewing before you can say "I need to brew more often..."

Cheers

Bump!

Certain brewers seem to be tardy in confirming their orders in this bulk buy.
Microbe has been kind enough to donate his time organising everything so let's do the right thing by him & finalise this ASAP.

AS Microbe said in Post 57 ----
I don't know about anyone else's timetable and I don't want to rush anyone but I've got a three week holiday coming up in about six weeks so seeing as no-one seems to mind my organisation thus far I'd like to get things rolling towards being finalised shortly.

:beer:

Hey microbe, out the foot draggers for a public shaming!

Are you going to send around a bank account so we can get busy transferring money?

Do you promise not to do a runner with it? ;)

Hey microbe, out the foot draggers for a public shaming!

Are you going to send around a bank account so we can get busy transferring money?

Do you promise not to do a runner with it? ;)

No foot draggers - just one drop out. The extra time was confirming with those who had expressed interest in increasing their order.

You should all have your "invoices" now. Something I forgot to include was my reasoning for asking for Money Orders. In the (unlikely) event that we cannot complete this transaction, all I need to do is return the Money Orders to you and you can return to the Post Office with the Money Order and the original receipt to get your money back. If this is not suitable for anyone please let me know (with what does suit) and we'll sort it out.

All things considered I reckon you should have your grain by the end of next week.

Cheers,

microbe

ps not a chance of doing a runner - not with that avatar of your's :D

OK. I've had responses to say that most are fine with using Money Orders and for those who can't we've worked out an alternative. At this stage I expect to be placing the order with Ross either side of the weekend and we should see it landing in Brissy towards the end of next week. With that in mind we should firm up plans for distribution.

Shortly after arrival we should split what needs to be split unless that's to be done personally between brewers. Earlier we had volunteer(s) to supply empty sacks, if it's all happening at the delivery point we'll need about seven.

Screwtop - you're still good to take what needs to go north? IIRC that includes NickB, bindi, TidalPete - anyone else?

Who is on the Gold Coast? If there's not too many of you I may be able to bring your order at least part of the way. How many bags would sit on the back seat of a Falcon?

Can all others make it to Hemmant or have someone get there on their behalf?

I'm sure I'll think of more later - but that'll do for now.

Cheers,

microbe

Well done mate, top job I have to say.

As for my order, I'm happy either way - if Screwy's happy to grab mine for me, so be it, if not, I'll happily pop down and hopefully bump into a few of you guys down there!

Cheers

Nick

Well done mate, top job I have to say.

As for my order, I'm happy either way - if Screwy's happy to grab mine for me, so be it, if not, I'll happily pop down and hopefully bump into a few of you guys down there!

Cheers

Nick

Many thanks for an excellent effort microbe. As Nick says, a top job. :super:
Have PM'd you.

:beer:

Screwtop - you're still good to take what needs to go north? IIRC that includes NickB, bindi, TidalPete - anyone else?

Posted M/O today microbe, PM sent.

As mentioned previously - happy to collect Sunny Coast Grain orders, pick up from my place.

This thing closed now?

Batz

Latest posts

Back