Current Brisbane Bulk Buys

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Microbe,

I'll be there around 9.30am tomorrow. If there's enough sacks available I'll weigh & split the lot for you.
I've had a closer look around the place & can now bring 4 sacks for splitting.

:beer:

That's awesome guys - should take care of most of it.

Glen - Callow was asking about someone else maybe collecting on his behalf - don't know exactly where he is though - maybe you could get in touch with him?

Appreciate that TidalPete - look forward to meeting some of you guys.

Cheers,

microbe

sweet microbe,

I'll be out this arvo and will bring a few bags as well...

Hockers

Just got back from collecting my grain & all I can say is this ---
323168001191558038-final.gif

Here is the man himself with the fruits of his labours.
Microbe___the_fruits_of_his_labours.jpg

TP. :beer:

TP,
Thanks for splitting up the part bags much appreciated.

I got mine about lunchtime. Thanks Microbe.

Glen

Quick update. Everyone has now either got their grain or made a time to collect. All the part bags are separate and ready to go. Thanks to TidalPete for all his work splitting the bags. Thanks to all who brought bags (needed or not). Thanks to Glen for the envelope.

Cheers,

microbe

ps - TidalPete - I'll enjoy the APA tomorrow night as the Wallabies inflict some pain on England.

No - I'm confident about Australia - because I have no investment in the team.

The All Blacks on the other hand I worry deeply about ... and dearly hope they can vanquish some ghosts of RWC past.

Grain collected today for Sunshine Coast Brewers.

Thanks again to Microbe for organising the BB and to Ross for playing his part. Good to meet you Mike and also seeing Browndog again.

PM me to arrange pick up brewers, Tony gave me a bag of oranges to split with Tidal Pete, let me know when you want to collect them Pete.

Screwy

The last brewer collected earlier this week. Thanks to everyone for the trust shown to me. It was good to meet some of you and hopefully I'll be able to get a pass out for the Christmas case 'do' at Sqyre's to share some of the resulting brews.

Special thanks to Ross for making the whole thing so painless, and to TidalPete for hanging around so long to split all the bags needed.

Zizzle - I'll get in touch after I get my fermentation temperature control sorted. NickB - Thanks for the offer but I seldom get up your way so I doubt I'll be able to take advantage of that.

Cheers,

microbe

Thanks microbe :super: supper effort, picked up my 3 bags today from Screwtop [plus yeast], very happy. :icon_cheers:

Thanks microbe :super: supper effort, picked up my 3 bags today from Screwtop [plus yeast], very happy. :icon_cheers:

And left ya thongs at my front door :lol:

Bet he's brewin so hard he won't see this thread for a while, plenty of malt now so 10+ABV beers again I expect :icon_cheers:

And left ya thongs at my front door :lol:

Bet he's brewin so hard he won't see this thread for a while, plenty of malt now so 10+ABV beers again I expect :icon_cheers:

I am such a cretin I did not notice until I got home that I was missing my "safety boots" :p
Today I will have 6 fermenters going at once and 6 empty kegs ready ;) 4 kegs on tap and 1 in CC.

Nice work Bindi - getting ready for a visit from me later in the year? :D

I am such a cretin I did not notice until I got home that I was missing my "safety boots" :p
Today I will have 6 fermenters going at once and 6 empty kegs ready ;) 4 kegs on tap and 1 in CC.

No pussers crabs, watch out for bindi's Bindi.

Back