Current Brisbane Bulk Buys

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still don't think you are getting it.

You've gotta understand that Ross is being generous in offering this. He is effectively undercutting his own retail rates. So understandably he won't be doing a whole lot of work to facilitate this.

The point is that he doesn't organise the freight. That would work be work for him, for no reasonable pay off.
You have to call around and find a suitable carrier and get quotes on the rate. Like I said, the the point is that you organise the freight.

He does not bank roll it and collect the money off a bunch of people. There is more work and risk for no payoff. You do that and present him with the complete total. If you aren't willing to do that then the answer to your original question is no, it's probably not feasible for you.

Wow, your a pretty up front sort of bloke eh? Maybe I need to use 500 words to specify every aspect of every post I make on this forum to be sure you won't try to crawl 6 feet up my arse?

Sounded to me like he organised the freight for the pallet in this instance? I never asked him to bank roll it?

Start a new topic. Bundy Bulk Buy. You'll need to get interest in getting at least 20 bags up to 36. You can get prices from here.

Freight to Brisbane was $240 and Ross was kind enough to organise that (but I'd assume that was only because we're in the same city) I collected, collated, confirmed all the orders, issued invoices and collected all funds before paying Ross the total (including freight). Wasn't hard but did take some time.

Good luck.

microbe

Cheers Microbe, I appreciate the help.

Wow, your a pretty up front sort of bloke eh? Maybe I need to use 500 words to specify every aspect of every post I make on this forum to be sure you won't try to crawl 6 feet up my arse?

Sounded to me like he organised the freight for the pallet in this instance? I never asked him to bank roll it?

Hahahah! I can help you fill it in if you like:

496890433_67690306a0_o.jpg

So are we done stinkin' up our thread here? :rolleyes:

If you had kept the drama aside there would have been no "stinkin'" at all...

I am sure Ross could have managed without you.

He will no doubt appreciate your rude, useless remarks though! Well done ;)

Mate, relax, have another beer and thicken that skin at little. It's all in good jest. :D

Hahahah! I can help you fill it in if you like:

496890433_67690306a0_o.jpg

So are we done stinkin' up our thread here? :rolleyes:

Hahaha.

Zizzle, you are a lot of things, and most of them infected, but you ARE funny. :D

One day you will have to sign one of these and not be the one reporting!

InCider. :p

I hope every new user gets such a warm welcome! It will be great for the forum reputation. Especially the gay bashing picture! ;)

I hope every new user gets such a warm welcome! It will be great for the forum reputation.

I think that was answered on the money just here

Don't worry about Zizzle, Kevnlis.. He's harmless..
When he comes up to you just wave a bottle of Guava flavored Vodka Cruiser at him then toss it off the verandah..
Guarranteed he will dive off after it... :p

Sqyre... ;)

Especially the gay bashing picture! ;)

Missed that one - unless you mean that Australian Institution - "Chopper" HTFU!!!

Hahaha.
Zizzle, you are a lot of things, and most of them infected, but you ARE funny. :D

I aim to entertain :D

Don't worry me and kevnlis have it sorted over PM. We just wanted to put on a little soap opera for the viewers at home. ;)

Don't worry about him Kevnlis - the worst he can do is wreck your bar door and chuck cob loaves about the place :p

An update for Sunshine Coast Brewers, have been notified by all but Tidal Pete. To date collecting the following.

NickB:
2 x BB Galaxy
1 x BB Ale
1/2 x Wey Munich I
1/2 x Wey Wheat Pale

Bindi:
2 x Wey Pils
1 x BB Ale

Screwtop:
2 x Wey Pils
1 x M/Otter

TidalPete is collecting his own Screwtop.

Edit - pressed button too early

PM sent unable to pick up Friday, over the weekend is a possibility depending on Microbe.

Sunshine Coast Brewers, only been advised by one brewer at present that they want me to collect their grain. any others wanting me to collect PM me.

Screwy

Only found this post just now. Please, pretty please Screwtop I have grain to pick up and I will be away at a music festival for four and a half days :rolleyes: PICK IT UP and I will owe you. :lol:

Edit: After four or five on tap beers......Thanks, too slow.

Only found this post just now. Please, pretty please Screwtop I have grain to pick up and I will be away at a music festival for four and a half days
Relax, Don't worry, enjoy the music!! :D

microbe

Put me in for 2 +Sp.
Sorry ratchie, don't know how many times I went through this thread and I still missed your order. Just going through it again to see who had some empty bags to help with the splits and saw it (too late) :( . hockadays, you mentioned you had some. I've got two coming from TidalPete. That'll sort what's going to the SSC, but by my count we still need 5 more or you guys:-

Glen Wheat
Hockers Munich I, Wheat,
Browndog Crystal, Munich I
Callow Crystal, Munich I
Wrenny Munich I, Bairds Crystal, Wheat

will have to sort it between yourselves.

Cheers,

microbe

Only found this post just now. Please, pretty please Screwtop I have grain to pick up and I will be away at a music festival for four and a half days :rolleyes: PICK IT UP and I will owe you. :lol:

Edit: After four or five on tap beers......Thanks, too slow.

We arranged that on the phone when you called the other day, also yeast and carbon filters, you been drinking light beers again Bindi? :D

We arranged that on the phone when you called the other day, also yeast and carbon filters, you been drinking light beers again Bindi? :D

Did we? It was late and a session was in progress B) :p :huh:

Off to the Festival now, taking some beer [well heaps] and some mead a guy I know makes.

Microbe,
Thanks for all your organising. I'll pick mine up around lunch time tomorrow. I'll bring some container for my 1/2 wheat. So I can leave the bag for someone else. I'm not sure if everone has organised their pickups yet, but I will be driving back from city to Burpengary tomorrow night (late-ish) if anyone on the northside hasn't got a plan and would like a delivery.

Glen

Back