Current Brisbane Bulk Buys

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm amazed at you taking the lead on this one microbe. You don't even AG brew yet, right?

Let me offer you a (your first?) AG experience on my rig with you taking home the fresh wort for your efforts on this bulk buy. It may not be very hands on with the brewbot, but the beer should still be good :)
I just saw an opportunity to help. You're right I don't yet.

That sounds great. If & when it all comes off I'd love to. :)

Cheers,

microbe

Maybe NickB and I could split a bag of wheat wey would be my preference..

hockers

Sure Hock, no worries there. I'd be happy with any of the Wheat options seeing as it'll only be half a bag. Actually, I'd be happy with ANY malt at the moment....used it all in my last brew, and itching to brew again as I have about 25 recipes in line to be done!

I guess the only issue would be splitting the bag. Me on the Sunshine Coast and you in Brissy might be an issue, but I guess at worst, you take the bag home, and I'll pop down one weekend and grab half off you (and a few sample beers I'm sure! :) ), assuming you have scales suitable etc etc

Cheers

And Microbe, I second the applause! Thanks a bunch mate! I'll also extend the invitation for the next time you're up the Coast - come round, sample a beer or six, and we'll do a brew together that you can take home.

I guess the only issue would be that you may be converted to the Dark Side sooner than you had planned :ph34r:

Cheers

Good work Microbe,

And I agree with getting it underway sooner if possible.

For confirmation of mine:

1 bag Barret Burston Ale $38
1 bag Barret Burston Galaxy $38
1/2 bag Weyermann Munich 1 $26 (Hockers, if you prefer a different munich, I don't mind changing)
1/4 bag Bairds Crystal (medium) $15 (again, don't mind changing if someone has one they prefer).

Freight $21 (To Be Confirmed)

Let me know when you want the money. I'll also have a think about whatever is unclaimed after everyone confirms their order.

Cheers,
Wrenny

Wrenny Yep, Munich 1 is good. And Nick I have some spare bags and scales as well.

So my order is 2 bags Wey Prem Pils, 1/2 bag Wey Wheat(Nick) , 1/2 Bag wey Munich1 ( Wrenny)..

hockers

Sure Hock, no worries there. I'd be happy with any of the Wheat options seeing as it'll only be half a bag. Actually, I'd be happy with ANY malt at the moment....used it all in my last brew, and itching to brew again as I have about 25 recipes in line to be done!

I guess the only issue would be splitting the bag. Me on the Sunshine Coast and you in Brissy might be an issue, but I guess at worst, you take the bag home, and I'll pop down one weekend and grab half off you (and a few sample beers I'm sure! :) ), assuming you have scales suitable etc etc

Cheers

If you could arrange to pick up your sacks at the same time as me we could hang my fishing scales from a convenient tree at Hemmant or alternatively Nick could collect them on his way down? :)

:beer:

You're a thinker Pete!

Up to you Hock! I don't mind either way. As long as the pickup is not on the one weekend I work each month, I'm all for whatever is easier!

Anyway, let's get the order happening first, then discuss pickup specifics over a pint or two :)

Cheers

Yep I'm sure we'll come up with something, my work changes every week so once the ball gets rolling I'll check my roster for availability. Fishing scales...my other true love:)

Thanks Microbe.

I'll have 1 bag Weyermann Bohemian Pils and 1 bag BB Ale. I'm happy to take up to half a bag of wheat to make up an order, but can live without it too. PM me details when you want money (if that suits).
Once again thanks.

Glen

Guys,

To assist with the freight, I'll try & make up the pallet. So just drop me a pm when you're closing & I'll add what I can to fill it.

cheers Ross...

Guys,

To assist with the freight, I'll try & make up the pallet. So just drop me a pm when you're closing & I'll add what I can to fill it.

cheers Ross...
Thanks Ross, will do. We're only 6 short of the 40 if the remaining part bags are claimed.

OK - we now have five confirmed orders - five to go. Hopefully by the end of this week I'll have all confirmed and I'll PM everyone's totals.

hockadays - the Weyermann Wheat - Pale? - and you don't want the Carapils any more?

NickB - the Munich is type 1?

Unclaimed Part Bags - Crystal, Munich,

cheers,

microbe

Thanks Ross, will do. We're only 6 short of the 40 if the remaining part bags are claimed.

OK - we now have five confirmed orders - five to go. Hopefully by the end of this week I'll have all confirmed and I'll PM everyone's totals.

hockadays - the Weyermann Wheat - Pale? - and you don't want the Carapils any more?

Unclaimed Part Bags - Crystal, Munich,

cheers,

microbe

36 bags max guys - not 40.

Cheers Ross

Don't mind mate. Don't use enough to know the difference between the two types!

And I'll go an extra bag of something if we're only one or two short.

Cheers

I'll have to look at the remining splits as well once the numbers/orders are closer to being confirmed. Just because I've missed it, what's it looking like $/bag for shipping at this stage?

Cheers

I'll have to look at the remining splits as well once the numbers/orders are closer to being confirmed. Just because I've missed it, what's it looking like $/bag for shipping at this stage?

Cheers

Approx $6 a bag

Just over $7.00 each - if we make the full 36 it's down to $6.67

beat me Ross - but another question - is the GST in the freight and bag prices included or excluded on what you've given us?

Just over $7.00 each - if we make the full 36 it's down to $6.67

beat me Ross - but another question - is the GST in the freight and bag prices included or excluded on what you've given us?

included :)

Glen, I'll go half a wheat with you.

And get on board with the crystal guys, there's still 3/4 of a bag.

Cheers,
Wrenny

Back