Cm2, Fourstar, Brendo, Maple Collaboration Brewday #2

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been given the all clear for the 29/1 if that is the date we go with. Happy to do it later though if better for 4*.

I have been given the all clear for the 29/1 if that is the date we go with. Happy to do it later though if better for 4*.

dont stretch it for me, as noted i can be the MT bitch if required. :rolleyes:

at least i wont be around for a stuck sparge.... :ph34r:

wait, i probabaly will if it takes as long as last time! :lol:

Dave is in for 29 Jan.

Let's lock it in and get organized.

Happy to be bitch tun on the 29th if you still need me... can contribute ingredients, 66L boiler, italian spiral burner, 50L HLT and a teeny tiny MLT if the need arises.

Good news - button has been pushed on the 160L MT... just gotta build a manifold once I get a chance to eyeball it next week.

you go boys.

I have an 80 ltr kettle and nasa if you need ?

Thx matt we should be right for kettles and burners. It was tun space that was an issue as we all had 50l tuns

Thanks again for the offer.

Mt bitch, whirlfloc applicator and whirlpool generator ;)
don't forget he's also very handy with flame adjustment and regulator shaking...

Sounds like we are good to go for another big day. Brendo, I can swing by you place and haul your gear to cm2's no drama's if that's the go.

I know I suggested 29th as the date but any chance of moving it to 5 feb? :eek:
It's the missus birthday the next day (ie 30th). Slight oversight on my behalf

If 29th is still the best date we can go with that and I'll just suck up to the missus.

don't forget theres a pub holiday on the 26th, of course might not be the best way to head to work :)

I know I suggested 29th as the date but any chance of moving it to 5 feb? :eek:
It's the missus birthday the next day (ie 30th). Slight oversight on my behalf

If 29th is still the best date we can go with that and I'll just suck up to the missus.

5/2 is fine with me if that works for others.

5/2 is locked in mate... will let you know what the go is once we have ourselves locked down - just in the process of sorting out equip, etc.

Sweet, I've written it in the diary. Regardless of whether or not you need a tun bitch, I'd be interested in coming along for a gander (and I'd wager that Siborg will be the same).

i have a light beer on tap for those that need it. im not overly wrapped with it and was considering chucking it but can leave it if people think they are going to want it. alteratively i suppose i can grab a shite load of hops and dry hop the bejesus out of it as an experiment. I suppose it gives us something to drink at 10pm when we are all shitefaced and have no idea what we are drinking anymore!

OK fellas, we are a fortnight away. How's things looking?

Ive got my grain ready for the stout as noted in our email threads. CM2, the RB and Caraaroma are still yours to pickup as noted (if you wanted to of course)

As for hops and base malts, how are we dividing it up for the two beers?

OK fellas, we are a fortnight away. How's things looking?

Ive got my grain ready for the stout as noted in our email threads. CM2, the RB and Caraaroma are still yours to pickup as noted (if you wanted to of course)

As for hops and base malts, how are we dividing it up for the two beers?

I'll be there... happy to contribute in any way guys

Back