Christmas in July 2013 Lotto

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure, the IIPA will probably need at least another 2 weeks after you get it to carbonate, big beer and all that, then probably a couple of days in the fridge to get the hops and other crap that got into the bottles to settle, really need to figure out a way of keeping the dry hops from being transfered.

Mine is all packaged up.

Very last bottle of my Brown Porter which was brewed in March and been in the bottle for 3 months now. Not a bad drop I must say.

Irish Red Ale which has only been in the bottle for 3 weeks or so. Would benefit from another month to mellow and lose the sweetness if you're not in a hurry.

Apologies for not being able to send sooner but the missus assures me it's going this week.

I received a parcel from Bullsneck today, much appreciated mate. I've decided I will be doing dry July, so feedback will be a while off, but I'll definitely send/post as I drink 'em. Fat *******, I'll contribute to a tasting thread if you start one, or can post here, or alternately PM the senders.

I've started a tasting thread over here

Phil Mud and Lukiferj, please feel free to contribute!

cheers,

FB

Nice one mate. Will crack a few of these on the weekend.

2 beers arrived from Shippers today. Cheers.

I may crack yours tonight, I'll email it to you of course, but do you mind if I post it up?

No all good. There's a few changes I'm already planning for it in a few weeks time. Any feedback is good.

Been real busy sorry Lukiferj and haven't been able to get to a post office. I guarantee they're coming though!

Hi Fat *******, I'll be sending mine this weekend with 'best after' dates on them

post feedback only if it's positive :p

:beerbang:

Excellent! Of course, all my feedback is constructive, if not positive!

Someone sent me a Belgian stout, but there was no name on the box - thanks mystery beer person, now reveal thyself!

That would be mine.
There should be my name on the top of the logo. I had a few bottles spare from the Qld case swap.
Enjoy.

Ahhh cheers! I better check the label with my specs on! Definitely looking forward to this one - feedback in early August (Dry July = friggin' boring July)

I think this package was from NickB - very organised - each bottle was labeled with its own tag containing a recipe sheet - I'm also not sure if you were down for one or two bottles mate, but it wasn't three, so thanks for your generosity! I'm excited to try all of these. It's almost August, so I'll provide some feedback over the weekend.

image.jpg

We not doing this again this year? I love for this lotto, I've got to win it sometime. Especially as I don't play the other type.

Back