Christmas in July 2013 Lotto

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is QldKev still around, has anyone heard from him? Or is someone else going to have to organize it this year?

I think Kev may be taking a well deserved rest after organising more than a few! Hats off to him!

After actually winning one, I don't think my liver will ever be the same again, although it certainly has given me an insight into just how good the general standard of brewing is hereabouts. Kev has done an awful lot of hard work organising the lottos in the past and should be allowed to retire if he so chooses.

Given that there are only a couple of weeks left in July, maybe we could organise a Xmas in July Secret Santa where names get drawn out of a hat and everyone who enters gets to send and receive a beer? And feedback of course!

I'd be happy to collate the list and draw the names from the hat if there's enough interest, pending word from Kev.

Kev has had some stuff going on. We might need another organiser.

We could see how many quickly respond and if not enough or quick enough, we do a straight swap?

Latest posts

Back