Chinese Hops? What Next

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With the Federal Goverments wonderful immigration policy we will have more Chinese born people living in our Country than Aussies anyway - so stop coplaining, you just need to get used to it.

Pauline Hanson tried to stop it many years ago and they rolled out the Propaganda machine to stop her (and then jailed her on some BS technicality) - so us beer drinkers have no hop (pun intended).

Just hope your Hindu and Mandarin is up to scratch.

Me - i'm voting Pirate Party next election. So you can't blame me.

please explain

well everyone

By luchtime tommorrow $3000.00 will be winging its way to China.

The hops are being packed now for the first orders

Craftbrewer

And is there a chance we can forget about the "UnAustralian" rants?

:chug:

If you're talking about mine - a joke to lighten things up due to the ridiculous drama and carryings on in what should be a simple thread about a bulk buy.

If you're talking about something else then please carry on.

Manticle supports the rights of homebrewers to spend their money where they please.

well everyone
By luchtime tommorrow $3000.00 will be winging its way to China.
The hops are being packed now for the first orders
Craftbrewer

Townsville, some may not agree with this but...

You're a gentleman and a scholar! :lol:

a simple thread about a bulk buy.

Actually about hop specs (with a perceived negative cultural bias).

Entire bulk buy discussion is OT - even if it is the same hops.

Townsville, some may not agree with this but...

You're a gentleman and a scholar! :lol:

I agree with neither but I commend him for putting his hand up for this buy.

All of this over $3000 hahaha. It's the crying moaning and bitching instead of making a better alternative which is why our Australian products are so shit. Meanwhile ching chang zen in China is working hard to make decent products so he can feed his family the basics, and we're supposed to feel slack for not supporting some pompous wankers that are trying to fix the market...yeah right.

If you think thats good

want to know how global the economy is.

You can NOW order your car from the factory in Japan, and they will arrange delivery to your door, working thru all the customs and clearing hurdles.

that is really cutting out the middlemen.

You save quite a lot.

Craftbrewer

That's bloody awesome, but will my speedo be in nip? farken streuth mayyyyyte!

There are many home brewers on the UK forums (of which Ross is also a sponsor of their sort-of-equivalent to AHB forum) who rave about CraftBrewer the Store and they willingly buy Fuggles, Goldings, Challenger etc from him because they can get it cheaper and in some cases quicker and fresher than from most UK home brew suppliers. Imagine, a fuggle making a World round trip and ending up back in Herefordshire after a brief holiday in Underwood. :eek:

Now that's globalisation. Are the UK purchasers being un-Pommian, I wonder? B)

I understand that Ross is currently negotiating a deal to sell fridges to eskimos .. pardon, Inuit.

All of this over $3000 hahaha. It's the crying moaning and bitching instead of making a better alternative which is why our Australian products are so shit. Meanwhile ching chang zen in China is working hard to make decent products so he can feed his family the basics, and we're supposed to feel slack for not supporting some pompous wankers that are trying to fix the market...yeah right.

If you think thats good

want to know how global the economy is.

You can NOW order your car from the factory in Japan, and they will arrange delivery to your door, working thru all the customs and clearing hurdles.

that is really cutting out the middlemen.

You save quite a lot.

Craftbrewer

That's bloody awesome, but will my speedo be in nip? farken streuth mayyyyyte!

so close to being back on topic then the ego maniac and one of his little followers takes it right back off again dont blame anyone but townsville for the fighting on this thread , why shouldnt people reply to the utter crap that pours from his mouth?

I understand that Ross is currently negotiating a deal to sell fridges to eskimos .. pardon, Inuit.

He first sold them the ice & now they need something to keep it cold :p

Cheers

Paul

why shouldnt people reply to the utter crap that pours from his mouth?

because pal, i dont care what pours from his mouth. Graham supplied me with CHEAP hops in 2006 and he's doing it again now and you'll probably find that all the people that are currently at yes yes yes on the bulk buy thread dont give a rats arse either. Get over it.
Cheers
Steve

Edit: i'll still buy a cheap tv with no warranty :lol:

i dont know if this has been metioned before but if you have a look here
china has the highest mega L per year output of beer no wonder they are the third largest hop producer in the world.
Most of their hops must be used locally and they don't like hoppy beers otherwise they would be the largest :lol:

so close to being back on topic then the ego maniac and one of his little followers takes it right back off again dont blame anyone but townsville for the fighting on this thread , why shouldnt people reply to the utter crap that pours from his mouth?

Lockie, I hope that`s not you..... you know what happened to you last time :lol:

stagga.

Lockie, I hope that`s not you..... you know what happened to you last time :lol:

stagga.

yes, the brewing world carried on without him.

One person I would love to here from, just for interests sake is mrs eyers

Edit: Bum, is that how you spell sake? Just doesnt look right.

What a load of crap. I love forums. And i will love Graham if he brings me hops at 15% the price of shop hops and he doesnt go to Mexico with our cash. And if you do go to Mexico send some good photos, you have my email.

Graham i dont care if you are a prick or the chinese are reds under my bed. bring me my my hops at 15% the price of what i pay down the shop. Awesome!!!

I just hope that when the distribution centre gets the near 400 kg of hops, they all dont go naked, and roll arround in the hops before sending them (I would be temped, imagine making love in them).

Ohhhhhh The sights, and smells

Craftbrewer

Latest posts

Back