Censorship On Ahb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grammatically, this use of 'like' is the same as 'uh' or 'um' and the like. $10 says you use these without thinking twice about it.

I'll write you a cheque.....

Anyone else feel like his comma usage exposes him as a troll?

and still feel hard done by given the responces? You have been offered freebies n all... sheeet man wadda ya need to get over this?

reeks a little of frilly skirts ;)

HTFU

frog.jpg

And what about the useage of the word "like" by the vast majority of young american wanna be teenagers....

F**k that really shits me..............like, totally shits me.... like..fully..

Let's face it Nath. Our Aussie culture is going down the shute faster than a greased pig. Thanks to television, music, etc, Yankee-ism rules the waves.
Guys for blokes, fellas, etc & all this other Yank-speak that's gradually surplanting our own culture & way of life really gives me the utter shits.
Got a lot of time for the Yanks but not at the expense of our Aussie heritage.
Getting off my soapbox with all despatch right now. :lol:

TP

Anyone else feel like his comma usage exposes him as a troll?

Um, yeah i agree. If he, like, used less commers, and stuff, it'd be way, like, quicker, 'n shit, to get his points up onto the screen.

just jokes.....

What do you want from holgate a full page apology in the newspaper..Move on go back to holgate and try it again.

Your joke doesn't work, Nath, because you've, largely, used commas correctly.

So 'spirited 'debate is not allowed here any more? What a load of shit, and if that term offends certain people ,feck 'em.I've seen heaps worse by other members ,and i consider my remarks to be fair customer comment,if Ian can't handle that ,that's his issue,but to have AHB mods deciding to block comments on a thread without any explanation is ,as far as i
m concerned ,censorship of a 'nazi like' regime,ie;only allow the opinions WE want to be heard ,be heard . If a mod here would like to PM me and explain why the thread was blocked ,i'd much appreciate it ,cos from where i'm sitting it looks like a total suck up to Holgate. I retract no comments or opinions ,I stand by my customer review .

Toper,

It's up to you whether or not you agree with the moderation. I make no comment either way.

It's also up to you whether or not you think posting a diatribe on a forum is more effective than emailing the business with whom you had a problem.

My point, solely and purely, is that comparison to this:
book_burning33.jpg

with a thread getting closed/deleted on a forum is overstating your case.

Your original thread and original comments are still available for public persusal by the way, which is a far cry from any kind of nazi like censorship.

What do you want from holgate a full page apology in the newspaper..Move on go back to holgate and try it again.
He's clearly complaining about the moderation. Not Holgate.

If this thread does not reach 20 pages I will be disappointed.

BBB

So how long does everyone think it will be before toper02 pops up?

or.....

the_new_toper01 ?

:ph34r:

didn't speedie resurface as fasty or something similar??

EDIT: the_new_toper!

classic!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back