Censorship On Ahb

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a member on numerous forums (currently active on about 1/2 a dozen not counting AHB). This one probably has the least draconian moderating of all of them.

Your freedom of speech is not supported by Australian constitution or AHB moderation. Cruel but true.
Live with it or do something about it.
Nev

A controversial topic headline?Bloody oath,and for good reason.What's the story here now? Are AHB members all pink bow tie wearers or something? I'd like to know why my posts regarding the service i /we received at Holgate Brewery have been blocked from further comment??.This is bloody outrageous ,considering all the crap that's been allowed to go on here, ie: speedie , The impression i get is that any comment that isn't favorable to a brewery will be censored or deleted ,is this really what AHB has come to? Pathetic,really pathetic..

Wha? You started more than one topic to rant about the same issue and complain because it got closed?

I'm not sure if the feature exists but I shall now for the first time go looking for the AHB feature where I can ignore posts from particular posters - you're the first member, congratulations! :rolleyes:

The rule about not beginning a sentence with a conjunction is one that hasn't had currency since about 1000 AD.

Not sure why primary school teachers wish to push that rule so hard - and yet let nearly every kid pass through their tutelage without having them being able to distinguish there/they're/their, your/you're, should have/should of, etc.

The rule about not beginning a sentence with a conjunction is one that hasn't had currency since about 1000 AD.

Not sure why primary school teachers wish to push that rule so hard - and yet let nearly every kid pass through their tutelage without having them being able to distinguish there/they're/their, your/you're, should have/should of, etc.
It is not nessary to begin with And unless you are describing AND OR NOR NAND etc.
Nev

Your freedom of speech is not supported by Australian constitution or AHB moderation. Cruel but true.
Live with it or do something about it.
Nev

Says the Case Swap Nazi. :lol:

In all seriousness though, you could have had a temporary ban imposed for reposting your last thread about the same topic that was already closed. It's all in the 'Rules'. It's time to move on. Oh, shit, I just quoted bloody Abbot!

What do you have against XOR, Nev? This prejudice is illogical.

You had 15 mins of fame..the guy from holgate did his thing why keep on about it.my 2 pot's worth

So many type of Nazis in this thread it is hard to keep track.

A controversial topic headline?Bloody oath,and for good reason.What's the story here now? Are AHB members all pink bow tie wearers or something? I'd like to know why my posts regarding the service i /we received at Holgate Brewery have been blocked from further comment??.This is bloody outrageous ,considering all the crap that's been allowed to go on here, ie: speedie , The impression i get is that any comment that isn't favorable to a brewery will be censored or deleted ,is this really what AHB has come to? Pathetic,really pathetic..

And as you can probably tell from the posts in this thread so far, no-one else, but you, gives a shit.

And what about the useage of the word "like" by the vast majority of young american wanna be teenagers....

**** that really shits me..............like, totally shits me.... like..fully..

And what about the useage of the word "like" by the vast majority of young american wanna be teenagers....

Whatev's............

Grammatically, this use of 'like' is the same as 'uh' or 'um' and the like. $10 says you use these without thinking twice about it.

"And" me thinks poor old hard done by Toper has been told, very entertaining read .. lmao

The word 'like' is a place holder word so young people can get their thoughts together. By thoughts I mean complicated matters such as what music they like and the next time they're going to get drunk.

I'm 36 and most of my thoughts are about music and drinking beer.

Nazi?

Really?

I think the thread was closed to prevent shitstorms and mudslinging but it's not really akin to Hitler's regime. Some long bows are being drawn today.

Do you think the thred was closed because you sounded like a whingeing little bitch. Go and take two spoonfuls of concreat and harden the f*** up. Rather than getting on some forume and have a cry try contacting some one who can do some thing about it. Also I am pretty sure that the brewers at Holgate have fogotton more about brewing than you will ever know.

GROW UP!
[/quote So 'spirited 'debate is not allowed here any more? What a load of shit, and if that term offends certain people ,feck 'em.I've seen heaps worse by other members ,and i consider my remarks to be fair customer comment,if Ian can't handle that ,that's his issue,but to have AHB mods deciding to block comments on a thread without any explanation is ,as far as i
m concerned ,censorship of a 'nazi like' regime,ie;only allow the opinions WE want to be heard ,be heard . If a mod here would like to PM me and explain why the thread was blocked ,i'd much appreciate it ,cos from where i'm sitting it looks like a total suck up to Holgate. I retract no comments or opinions ,I stand by my customer review .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back