Bulk Buy Thread

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BreadMurderer

Reaction score
Thought it might be a good idea to kick off this thread (or it may be better individually, anyway).

This thread > http://aussiehomebrewer.com/topic/78238-20l-cubes-5-ea-20l-13l-buckets-5-for-3-melbourne/?view=getnewpost has caught my eye and I would like a few cubes & buckets.

Thing is both destinations are quite far away, I'd be cycling too and it'd be awkward carrying that stuff back.

Any interest on a bulk purchase then one pickup and distribute at the next meet? Just posting for interest but if non no worries.

Scotsman Dan

You've probably already seen it, but in case you've missed it - we're hosting the next Melbourne Grain Bulk Buy (less than a month away).

This will be held at Full Pint in Heidelberg West, so nice and close for the Merri Mashers.

Once that's done, and we've established the club and enlisted members - we'd like to offer Merri Mashers a discount at Full Pint. Nothing crazy, but maybe a 10% discount across the board… might help some people out.

Ey BM. I've put down for some cubes but, given they only spare up a couple each week, it'd be 6 weeks minimum between an order (or alteration) made now and my current. I be happy to pick some up for you, however I can't see that working too well with the time difference as a double-pickup, sorry.

Hopefully someone else can help out.

Not a problem thanks for the help. I did notice the waiting times so I'll most likely have to sort myself out at Bunnings first but thought I'd gauge some interest here.

You might have some luck asking for spare 17L cubes in the Buy and Sell section? Not sure if that's big enough for your needs but I picked up some bottles recently and was offered a cube or two upon pickup. I didn't have any use for them at the time so I declined. I'm keeping my G&G cubes now though...

Latest posts

Back