Brisbane Grain Bulk Buy August 2016

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tarmael 4 x Bairds MO (x2), Wheat Malt, Weyermann Vienna
Kwinchee 4 x BB Ale (x2), BB caramalt, Munich 1
Samuel Adams 4 x BB Ale(x2), Wey Pils, Bairds MO
Nervoso x TBA
Crunched 4 x TBA
wobblythongs 3-4 x TBA
Coldspace 1x wheat malt, 1 x bb ale, 1 x bb pilsener.
Meddo 1 x TF MO
Kwinchee's mate 12 x BB Ale (x6), BB caramalt, Bairds heavy peated (x4), Bairds Amber Brown
Adbrewer 2 x Wey Pils

Total 39-40

Hope I'm not too late to participate on this BB.

Yeah, however I haven't heard anything from Nervoso, last online June 29th - I pulled that order forward from the last BB to be polite, but without confirmation or even... Nervoso knowing about the order, those ~4 are still free.

I'd ask an Admin who may or may not have access to Nervoso's email address to send an email in my stead, but I'm also quite lazy, so here we are.

What's the order?

EDIT: Without Nervoso's order it's currently sitting at 37 bags.

Can add 0.5 bag of Wey Vienna to each of me and Sciclone - I'll just bring a bucket along and grab half the sack.

And offer still open if anyone wants to split a sack of Wey Light Munich.

Chanae2000 said:
Hi chasing a few bags is this still open?
Hi Mate,
You can have my 3 spots, as I had to get 2 bags yesterday for brews this week.

I'll jump onto the next bulk buy.....

Cheers

Lads, I imagine I must be too late but if not, count me in to round the order out to 40. I'll be in for the next time around too with at least 2 bags (4 if I can't get on this one).

Cheers,
Brett

MickGC said:
Where are you based at BKBrews?
might be someone nearby with a mill who can help you out
Sorry I missed this mate - I'm in Surfers Paradise.

Okay, order is filled - I need payments in full before I can put this through with Craftbrewer

Just waiting for confirmation on Sciclone and Chanae2000 - otherwise we're going ahead.

I'll PM you with the link to the new spreadsheet with the payment details in it to you individually - this will be the private spreadsheet with personal details (i.e. my details and your payment status) and the one currently available will be available purely for archival purposes for those interested in making a BB in future - having the groundwork/spreadsheets already built up really make things easier.

Anyway, look out for the PMs, and the details will be in there; and let me know if there's any issues.

I just got a call from Anthony at Craftbrewer, he's asked me to send the grain list for the order so they can confirm on their end with their supplier.

This way we can be sure everything is available, whether any substitutions need to be made, or whether Craftbrewer need to fill any spots for some sacks if someone's order can't be filled

Sciclone, I'm getting payments in slowly but surely - I do need them sooner than later, however. Hoping to get the order sent through to them sometime next week and we'll hear from them after that about when the order's come through.

Keep up the momentum. This one is just about sorted and you're almost there now.

Good stuff tarmael.

Thanks for the legwork tarmael.

How are we looking for getting this one locked in? Got some sweet brews hanging on that MO...

Order is being placed this week - CB said to expect it to be available for pickup on Sat 15th Oct

Get hype.

Unless you hear otherwise, they should be available for pickup on Saturday 15th Oct.

Receipt is available for those interested.

tarmael said:
Unless you hear otherwise, they should be available for pickup on Saturday 15th Oct.

Receipt is available for those interested.
Absoloute legend mate thanks 1000000x

Latest posts

Back