Glycerine Bulk Buy - Melbourne

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes please , I added my self to the list

and happy to go with $2 bottle and pick up in the gully ..off course by appointment Mardoo !

appreciate your efforts

mick

Midnight Brew said:
Mardoo: 3 litres
Brewnut: 1 litre
Camo6: 1 litre
tateg: 1 litre
MartinOC: 2 litres
mofox1: 2 litre
Yob: 2 litre
mxd 2 litres
Midnight Brew: 2 litres
Micbrew 1 litre

Running total: 17 litres

Bump for the evening crowd. We may be able to wrap this one up sooner, if I can squeeze some more time out of a day. Also niftinev has put me on to another supplier who may be cheaper, but I need to get a quote on their shipping first. I should know final figures tomorrow evening.

mxd 2 litres
Micbrew 1 litre
Djar007 1 litre.
Running total: 18 litres

Thanks mardoo.
You had me a body lotion.

mxd 2 litres
Micbrew 1 litre
Djar007 1 litre
JB 1 litre

Running total: 19 litres

Thanks Mardoo

COMIChomebrew.jpg

JB said:
mxd 2 litres
Micbrew 1 litre
Djar007 1 litre
JB 1 litre

Running total: 19 litres

Thanks Mardoo

COMIChomebrew.jpg
Okay.... I'm voting for #11 in the Vic swap to be vacated. Who's up next?

I'll be scouring the opshops today for a big Thermos I think, I want something impervious.

You didn't say no ;)

OK, last bump on this one. After this weekend I'll close it off since we're about at a round amount they ship regularly.

I've found another source so it looks like we'll get it for about $8.50/liter, no more than $9.00, including shopping but not bottle.

And even better, they sell kilos of it - which are about 3/4 of a liter - for about $12 with shipping. So when you run out in 2016 you'll be able to order it yourself. I'll post their info in the Bulk Buy Traders thread.

OK guys, this is now officially closed. I've placed the order and will be PM'ing everyone with bank details once I get the final total from the trader.

Yeasts of the world, prepare to sleep! :beerbang: and get soft skin...

thanks, if yhour doing bottles as well I'll take a bottle otherwise I'll bring one with me,

thanks again

Matt

Thanks Mardoo.

mofox1 said:
Because if I had a stainless growler, I'd definitely use it to store glycerine...
It's probably not a concern really, but I dont want any O2 to get in through plastic, hence I'll be using the growler, well.. at least until I find a suitable glass bottle or some such to store it in... my glass growlers are far too pretty to use :ph34r:

Just an update, been trying to get in touch with the trader to pay by CC, as they've disabled their CC facility on their website and said they'd contact me for details. I haven't had any luck yet though despite repeated emails and messages left by me. I'm still figuring they're just "relaxed". If I haven't heard from them by the end of next week I may shift back to the original trader, which was the first, higher price quoted.

Latest posts

Back