Bulk Buy: Real Ale Beer Engine Cellar Equip

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you after the following Real Ale Beer Engine Cellar Equp?

• Cask Breather/Aspirator only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Check Valve only

• Non Return Valve only

• Cask Breather/Aspirator and Check Valve

• Cask Breather/Aspirator and Non Return Valve

• Cask Breather/Aspirator and Check Valve and Non Return Valve

• Total voters
damn, I used to go to Nhulunbuy every few months on my way to Groote Eylandt.

similar price by Aussie post to Nhulunbuy.

hey doc the extra bit you got with the aspirator is the spigot that is for the top of the cask not a tap .air into the side bit and the top cap is to bleed cask of after it has been sitting for a day or two in between drinks.

delboy :beer:

Picked the aspirator up today. :)
Thanks Doc and Kook for the top effort in organising this.

Cheers
Big D

Fantastic bigd.
That means everyone should have theirs now.
Also got confirmation that the supplier is going to refund me the VAT they charged me. They charged me because we had them shipped to Kook.
Kook had to send in the recipets for postage, and I had to supply a whole bunch of other info including all your addresses. Phew, otherwise my aspirator was going to cost me ~$200.
Thanks again Kook.

Fingers crossed I'll get mine installed and tested this weekend. Last weekend was a blur and it didn't happend.

Beers,
Doc

$200 struth a bit steep doc.
Photos doc please post photos.Im not sure of how im going to do the set up yet.Ive a few thoughts in my mind.More research me thinks.
Have you any thoughts on the re test date 2010 sticker?

Cheers
Big D

big d said:
$200 struth a bit steep doc.
Photos doc please post photos.Im not sure of how im going to do the set up yet.Ive a few thoughts in my mind.More research me thinks.
Have you any thoughts on the re test date 2010 sticker?

Cheers
Big D
[post="120002"][/post]​

Photos of my unit so far are in the Show us your Beer Engine topic.
My plan of attack is to connect the beer line to my BE, going to a bucket of PSR or Caustic and flush the unit to clean and sterlise.
Build a line with the aspirator on it for connection to my Soda Stream gas setup and my keg system.
Run a test using the German Ale I have that I dry hopped in the keg that should come out great through the beer engine.
Will post pics as I do it all. Hopefully this weekend if I can get the new Garden Shed assembled in a day :p

Doc

Top idea doc.Utilizing a soda stream bottle.Never gave that one a thought.Ive a u-beaut mini gauge set up i could use with a soda stream bottle.

Cheers
Big D

Umm, actually one hasnt turned up. Hopefully soon. Seems a bit weird since AusDB got his last week to a house, and mine hasnt reached a PO Box. Still hoping.

Damm, thats slow.
Bugger. Sure hope it turns up soon.

Doc

Guest Lurker said:
Umm, actually one hasnt turned up. Hopefully soon. Seems a bit weird since AusDB got his last week to a house, and mine hasnt reached a PO Box. Still hoping.
[post="120019"][/post]​

Hooray! I knew Doc and Kook wouldnt have let me down. Its been at the Post Office the whole time, just had to jump and down a bit to make them look for it.

Guest Lurker said:
Hooray! I knew Doc and Kook wouldnt have let me down. Its been at the Post Office the whole time, just had to jump and down a bit to make them look for it.
[post="121046"][/post]​

Now you can work out how to hook it up and come and set mine up too!

Fantastic that you got it GL.
This weekend I'll definitely be setting mine up and taking the piccies.

Doc

I have ended up losing out on the extra engines from the UK.

Although I can get very cheap shipping from the UK now, so I will keep my eye out for more.

So, did anyone jump in and buy an aspirator that they will never use?
If so I will relieve you of it for a fair price.

I dont want to sell, But you can borrow, nearly indefinitley, and if my handpumup is of use, its welcome to be borrowed too vlad

Back