Bulk Buy: High Pressure Lpg Regulators

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived today,

Thanks for organising this - thanks mate! I look forward to firing this baby up!

M

Jebus, that WAS quick! :blink:

Packaging was ok, and all arrived in one piece I hope? Enjoy the local newspaper articles :p
Tim

Very quick!

Got mine today too. :D

Jebus, that WAS quick! :blink:

Packaging was ok, and all arrived in one piece I hope? Enjoy the local newspaper articles :p
Tim

Yep, packaging was great, thanks, I'll have a read tonight. I grew up in Baulko, so it will be good to see what's going on there.

cheers

nifty

I have :ph34r: My trial sample one (now bought as part of the BB) hooked up on my three-ring boiled the f*#c out of a 30L wort in an keg-shaped kettle. 30cm diameter cut-open top.

Previously I would need to keep the lid partially on to get a decent boil. Not anymore B)

I had to be careful to keep the evaporation rates down as low as I could to match the boil-off rate in my recipe.
Also nearly had a boil-over for the first time ever using the keggle and three-ring!

I'm very very happy with what we've bought :D

I have :ph34r: My trial sample one (now bought as part of the BB) hooked up on my three-ring boiled the f*#c out of a 30L wort in an keg-shaped kettle. 30cm diameter cut-open top.

Previously I would need to keep the lid partially on to get a decent boil. Not anymore B)

I had to be careful to keep the evaporation rates down as low as I could to match the boil-off rate in my recipe.
Also nearly had a boil-over for the first time ever using the keggle and three-ring!

I'm very very happy with what we've bought :D

Legend! :beerbang:

Got mine this arov, thanks heaps for all that Phrak, I am stoked.
All the best for your beers
Trent

Let us know if there are any surplus stock or if anyone was mad enough to want to pull out.

Wish I got on to this thread in May!

Nice work Tim :beerbang:

Mine arrived today as well. Pretty good service from Auspost.

Thanks again Phrak, you're contributing to the legend of the AHB Bulk Buy!

Glad to hear everyone's packages are arrving quickly and safely B)

Jimi, you're second in-line for left-overs, Enerjex (via PM) you're third mate.

I've posted two more packages today:

TheRook +AndyD +Fents
OldBugMan

I received some more deposits today, so more will go out on Monday.

Enjoy your presents guys! :super: :party:

Tim

So I just fired mine up.... and holy smokes!

it goes from the standard burner as I have been using it (on the lowest reg setting setting) to insane flame 1-1.5m tall on the highest!

Four ring burner here.

Will get some photos during the next brew... wasn't game to go and get the camera tonight, thought the gas bottle would be empty when I got back ;)

Thanks again,

Matt

Who am I kidding? How could I not light it again?!

Low....

IMG_0002.jpg

Insane....

IMG_0001.jpg

I'm filling my gas bottle tomorrow, just to have a play with this. Awesome!
Thanks for taking the time to take the pics, mobrien!

I've posted two more packages today:

TheRook +AndyD +Fents
OldBugMan

You posted mine?
I was planning to come pick it up over the weekend.. dont think I recall giving you an address.

You posted mine?
I was planning to come pick it up over the weekend.. dont think I recall giving you an address.
Whoops! :blink: Yep sorry mate I still have yours... I posted the other "man's" reg.

The Expanding Man - Yours is on the way :ph34r:

Got mine last night when I got home, thanks Phrak.

Got to work this morning, set up the brew gear, filled the HLT
and fired up my new toy. HOLY HELL BATMAN!
Nothing like the smell of burnt hair first thing in the morning. :ph34r:
I didn't think my trusty old three ring had it in her!
Had blue flames coming half way up the side of the HLT.
Had to turn the reg down a bit, hit mash in temp in 5 mins :super:
Very happy with this Phrak, again a big thanks.

Now if only someone was organising a bulk buy for march pumps......

March pumps - SpecialK here on the forum does good pricing for us all the time... I just got his last pump, but he's expecting more.

Outer hole cleaning - I found the burner is now self cleaning! All holes are working perfectly in low power mode - high power does an awesome blast/burn clean!

I decided we needed a video of the burner in action.... so here it is. Cool sound!

http://www.brewerhood.com/burner.wmv

M

Back