Bulk Buy: High Pressure Lpg Regulators

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last of the postage orders have been dispatched:

HomeKegger1
Thunderleg

Enjoy!
:beer:
Tim

Mine arrived yesterday as well,thankyou Tim.
There was a tiny bit of mucking about with fittings to attach it to my flashback arrestor,but it is all sorted and ready for blast off now.

And your sticker is on the wall of the cave :super:

Batz

Thanks Tim,

Fired mine up last night - awesome! I didn't get as much blow-out as the posted video showed - it needs a bit of fiddling with the air intakes, but I've got all rings burning at high pressure.

Andy

Awesome guys, cheers for letting me know they've arrived. If anyone hasn't received their packages by Monday, please let me know.

There was a tiny bit of mucking about with fittings to attach it to my flashback arrestor,but it is all sorted and ready for blast off now.

A flashback arrestor, eh? Have never thought about a device to stop flash-backs... God know's they're scary though...
Any details mate?

:beer:
Tim

Thanks
All arrived unscathed yesterday
A great effort

Cheers
Rich

Guys - to prevent blowout due to excessive pressure, can't you just widen the outlet jet nozzles a little?

Cheers - Mike

Batz

I'd also love to know about flashback arresters..... I'm about to plumb mine to the system, and this sounds like a good thing!

M

I'd also love to know about flashback arresters..... I'm about to plumb mine to the system, and this sounds like a good thing!

M

I use the 'Comet' flashbacks,made by CIG

http://www.discountwelding.com.au/product_...roducts_id=3802

I am sure you would be able to source cheaper types,I use these in my work so price is not really a problem ;)

They prevent a flashback going into your regulator or worst into your bottle,you could imagine the result there.
Plenty of info if you google flashback arresters.

I use LPG a lot for oxy cutting,there is not one place I work that would allow LPG equipment on site without flashbacks fitted.I makes me feel better anyway.

Batz

Package received last night Tim,
Thanks for all of your trouble and research and for giving back to the AHB community :super: .
Cheers
Doug

Back