Brisbane Ahb Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't afford to right off a 3rd w/e in a row especially with Easter the following w/e, so looking highly unlikely at this stage to be joining in :(
Cheers Ross

Shame, was looking forward to saying g'day. Haven't got a car this trip so can't come and visit you. Just as well, my mastercard is quickly maxing out!

Super Wotnot appears to have Cunning Ninja on tap - beware!

So, my arch nemesis shows his face again..........

No, I will not succumb. Damn it I probably will!

Anyway, I'm also having a practice beer or two after a nice early finish at work. Nothing here with american hops sadly, but I'm sure that will be made up for tomorrow!

:)

Serious!? I'm on my way up there for a quick one after work today...
Of course thats correct - it was on the Internet.

Hmmm, practise beers + footy........

Don't do it Perry!!!!!!! You won't even make it out of bed tomorrow! Think of the children drinkers!

I'll be there, will attempt to drag my jet lagged friend along for breakfast beer.

OK, do people want me to print name tags with names on them for the confirmed attendees, or would you prefer to write your own? And if you want me to do it, it will be your AHB nick with room for a real name if you want to write one....

Cheers

OK, do people want me to print name tags with names on them for the confirmed attendees, or would you prefer to write your own? And if you want me to do it, it will be your AHB nick with room for a real name if you want to write one....

Cheers

Campbell will get barred-for-life from venues that he has even been too :D

I thought all the 'good' places in Brissy had already banned him! :rolleyes:

Silly me!

Though I've heard he's still welcome at The Beat.... :ph34r:

Shame, was looking forward to saying g'day. Haven't got a car this trip so can't come and visit you. Just as well, my mastercard is quickly maxing out!

**** it... I'm in!!! Been far too long between drinks with you Fatz :party:

cheers Ross

Edit: The Hideaway will have our brand new release on tap. Belgian Coffee Stout (6.8%) made with the Hideaway's own blend from Byron Bay. Tasting sensational if i say so myself.

!!!!!

:icon_chickcheers:

:beerbang:

:chug:

:icon_drunk:

Emoticon limit reached!

Onya Rossco!

Good onya Ross, what could possibly go wrong! :D

oh man, this is going to be huge. Stupid work moving on the same weekend. grumble grumble..... quit if didn't have mortgage grumble grumble...

if I was the nefarious type I would find out where people lived and pillage their brewing rigs Saturday evening.... :ph34r: :D

What about a 'back injury' half an hour into moving...? ;)

I've got to take the kids to their sports most the day. I'll probably join you all at Archive.

**** it... I'm in!!! Been far too long between drinks with you Fatz :party:

cheers Ross

Edit: The Hideaway will have our brand new release on tap. Belgian Coffee Stout (6.8%) made with the Hideaway's own blend from Byron Bay. Tasting sensational if i say so myself.

Great!

Been too long between drinks here as well mate.

Hideaway will be ready for us at 12. If we're off target someone remind me to msg james. Looking forward to Ross's latest creation.

Has someone checked with kerbside about opening time?

Cheers

Ed

Hideaway will be ready for us at 12. If we're off target someone remind me to msg james. Looking forward to Ross's latest creation.

Has someone checked with kerbside about opening time?

Cheers

Ed
I was hoping Dan would have done that, if its late we just have a bit more chill time on the way ;)

I'll pop in after work at around 1:30 if anyone is still conscious by that stage :rolleyes:

Well my beer degustation had its date changed so I did it last week instead ... which means I'm free.

Except I was away half the week for work and can't really bugger off again for a day and then be unintelligble all day Sunday.

Told you I was unlikely :rolleyes:

Back