Brisbane Ahb Pub Crawl

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto. Any ideas of a timetable for each venue?

Cheers - Snow
Start time 9.30 am (confident about that)
Hideaway around 12 (not completely confident about that).
after that fark nose, however the aim is to get to The Scratch circa 4.30pm*
and Archive after dusk

* - (shit happens when drinking)

Who's training and or bussing down on Sat? I'm going to train to Sth Bris, jump on the 199 at the Cultural Centre...

Or is there a quicker way?

I'll be training from Cooroy, I'll get off in the Valley.

Any idea on what time Jeff? I'm training in but can go to the valley...

We kick off in the Valley don't we? I think the train gets in around 9.00am, I'll check it out.

New Farm at 9:30. Should be able to get the 199 bus down, they run every 10 mins or so.

New Farm at 9:30. Should be able to get the 199 bus down, they run every 10 mins or so.

There's one at 9.18 @ Brnswick Street which I hope to catch.

Batz you are going here
View attachment 53378
and it looks like this outside (on the corner)
bitter.jpg

Sounds like a plan....Where in Brnuswick St do the busses leave from in relation to the Train Station?

Looks like I will be at Fortitude Valley Station at 8:59...See you guys there I guess!

Arrive the Valley 8.37am. I'll be having brekky at a nice little Chinese caf that serve traditional Chinese, it's a bit of a tradition with Julie and I.

Then I'll have to find the Bitter Sweet venue. I'm not very good at public transport I'm afraid, everytime I've needed it TidalPete looked after me like a champion, if not for him I'll still be lost in the big smoke. :lol:

batz

I reminded the Scratch Bar last night & they are a little worried on how full they might be.
There's a bus tour booked in for about 1.30pm with 20 drinkers & there's a game on at the stadium, so they get the prematch drinkers in as well.

So just be aware, you might struggle to all get in dependant on what time you get there - earlier the better I think.

+++

I can't afford to right off a 3rd w/e in a row especially with Easter the following w/e, so looking highly unlikely at this stage to be joining in :(

Cheers Ross
Ill be on that bus (Brisbane Beer Tour), hoping to catch up with some AHB Regulars, and hopefully personally thankyou for
all the advice I have been given over the past 4-5 Months, followed by my first BABBS in April

Cheers

Rob

So any of you guys wanna meet at brunswick train station and get to bitter suite together?

let me know.

Also I have booked and confirmed the table at bitter suite with Braden today, so we are good to go.

Sounds like a plan Dan. As mentioned above, i'll aim for the train that gets me there at 9. Shall we say meet in the food court just outside the entry gates at the station?

Sounds like a plan Dan. As mentioned above, i'll aim for the train that gets me there at 9. Shall we say meet in the food court just outside the entry gates at the station?

OK I'll be there at 9 and have brekky @ the Bitter Suite.

batz

I'll just walk out of Tonys.....

(ahem)
I'll get the 360 bus to the crack dealers train station ,and its a short stroll up to the other end of the mall.

I've got a small job to do at paddington on saturday morning so won't make it till the lunch session. Can't believe I swapped drinking beer for breakfast for slinging up super expensive wallpaper. Pretty sure I've got Nick's mobile number, I'll call to find where your at when I'm done and leave from paddo.

Cheers

Yep, just double checked and we just need to walk the block and a bit to the other side of the mall. Better make sure I have loaded the GO Card :) Wish there were train stations everywhere though, works out MUCH cheaper for me ;)

Cheers

Yep, just double checked and we just need to walk the block and a bit to the other side of the mall. Better make sure I have loaded the GO Card :) Wish there were train stations everywhere though, works out MUCH cheaper for me ;)

Cheers
The night train to Carbrook is pretty useless though...... :ph34r:

cool as, we will meet yous in the food court too :rolleyes:

what time is first beer ? or even whisky <_<

I think you can drink in the food hall, I've seen others do it. :huh:

Who's training and or bussing down on Sat? I'm going to train to Sth Bris, jump on the 199 at the Cultural Centre...

Or is there a quicker way?

Me and Rowy are training it in Nick, I believe we will be leaving Birkdale Stn at 8.00 am. We are all on the same line. Maybe you could come in with us?

Latest posts

Back