Brewvegas 23 to 29 March

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn... what a shit time to have to be watching the budget and saving for our holiday in May....
Lots of Beeriness going down in Brizz....
Considering doing the Ekim Viking gig at BOSC on the 29th....
Newstead IPA breakfast sounds like a winner..... :beerbang:

Anyone up for a quick pint at Jeremy's this arvo? I'll be heading down there around 4.30ish...

Moo Brew vs Holgate

Jeremy's All Week

At Jeremy’s Bar & Bistro we have a week long contest of epic proportions to celebrate great beer as part of Brewsvegas. Moo Brew vs Holgate - Meet the Brewer!

That means a tap takeover, Moo Brew and Holgate are going head to head on the six newly installed taps at Jeremy’s Bar.

Yes, city stalwart Jeremy van Balen has transformed his Albert street venue, strangely enough named Jeremy’s, with the addition of a craft beer bar. Not only catering for the discerning craft beer drinker it also offers a relaxing pre lunch/dinner atmosphere to ease you into the dining experience of Jeremy’s Bistro.

The bar also offers an exclusive menu, with favourites such as the quintessential burger with hand cut chips as well as many other taste sensations such as balsamic pickled eggs or peri peri beef jerky, to name just a few.

So drop in to one of our free meet the brewer sessions, drink some beer and pass your judgement, Moo Brew or Holgate?

I work right by Jeremy's and walked by just now, as there is meant to be a meet the brewer this afternoon from 4-6. It looked pretty dead @ 4pm hopefully it picks up.

Will definitely be going to the Burrow this arvo with some mates for the Bacchus event. Very interested to taste all four of the brews!

hwall95 said:
Will definitely be going to the Burrow this arvo with some mates for the Bacchus event. Very interested to taste all four of the brews!
Me too!

Anyone out and about today? I'm planning to head to Burrow at 3pm.

tallie said:
Anyone out and about today? I'm planning to head to Burrow at 3pm.
Going to Newstead for lunch around 1ish

Latest posts

Back