BREWMAN News

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am speechless. Ordered some perc and sanitiser this morning early. Its just been dropped off at my door. Incredible service steve, I've not seen anything like it. What a great business your running. Thank you!

pist said:
I am speechless. Ordered some perc and sanitiser this morning early. Its just been dropped off at my door. Incredible service steve, I've not seen anything like it. What a great business your running. Thank you!
Hi pist,
I like happy customers what can I say.

Cheers Steve

An update on the Wyeast delivery.

The delivery is expected this weekend.

Cheers Steve

Brewman_, on 29 Sept 2016 - 9:47 PM, said:
Brewman_ said:
[SIZE=medium]2487-PC Hella Bock[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]Beer Styles:[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]Munich Helles, Märzen, Festbier, Munich Dunkel, Schwarzbier, Helles Bock, Dunkles Bock, Doppelbock, Eisbock[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]Profile:[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]This strain will produce rich, full-bodied and malty beers with a complex flavor and profile and a great mouth feel. Attenuates well while still leaving plenty of malt character and body. Beers fermented with this strain will benefit from a temperature rise for a diacetyl rest at the end of primary fermentation.[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]ABV (Approx): [/SIZE] [SIZE=small]12%[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]Apparent Attenuation: [/SIZE] [SIZE=small]70-74%[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]Flocculation:[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]medium[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]Temperature Range:[/SIZE] [SIZE=small]9-13°C[/SIZE]
is this my horse running here?

Yob said:
Brewman_, on 29 Sept 2016 - 9:47 PM, said:

is this my horse running here?
Not quiet your strain, needs belt in its name. Hmmm, Beltbock, hellabelt, greenbock and hellagreen.

:kooi:

better get to freezing that Brett too then... :ph34r: :ph34r: only just remembered it was in the fridge today..

goldstar said:
Perfect timing thanks Steve. Just contemplating the next couple of brews at the moment!
Giving me a heart attack here.

1203 and the 1272 two of each?

I was thinking hey I don't have Goldstar down on my list but I think I do!!

Yob said:
:kooi:

better get to freezing that Brett too then... :ph34r: :ph34r: only just remembered it was in the fridge today..
That fridge sounds like it is vast

goldstar said:
Yes - I am actually. On the Sunday. I'll be based in the Grainstore tent. Are you there both days?
Nice one!

I am there Saturday for sure at this stage. Sunday is a maybe.

I have that IPA you tried out here a few weeks back for sometime during Saturday at the Hunter United Brewers. I will suggest it served just after breakfast.

I also have another beer, but it's touch and go if it will be ready.

If you guys need some help let me know, happy to help.

Are HUB there on Sunday too?
I ended up missing out on Saturday tickets while waiting for friends to decide if they were coming (they're not...) so had to get Sunday VIP tickets instead

Hey Spork,
Yes the HUB guys are there all weekend. They are running some judging sessions too.

Latest posts

Back