BREWMAN News

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fungrel said:
3787 high gravity if it's also not too lustre thanks.
Hey fungrel, I think you emailed me?

I have added that to the order if you did.

Cheers Steve

Hey Andy,

I think I still have some hast for you?

The irder went in. I can see if I can add to it still. I do have those in general stock anyway.

Cheers Steve.

Hey Andy,

I think I still have some hast for you?

The irder went in. I can see if I can add to it still. I do have those in general stock anyway.

Cheers Steve.

Hi Steve, if you've got them in stock I'll pinch them out of that.

I know about the other two thanks. I'll grab them with the next order cheers.

Thomas Fawcett's Floor Malted Mild Ale malt is back for a very limited time.

Perfect for Mild's or a mid strength beer.

This is only available by the Kg, No sacks available.

Thanks to Les the Weizguy, MHB, and HUB, for help with this one.

hey steve will you be taking a break over the new year period? if so, when will you be back in biz?

cheers

lost at sea said:
hey steve will you be taking a break over the new year period? if so, when will you be back in biz?

cheers
Thanks for the prompt lost at sea.

Couple of points to note.

Brewman will shut for all of the public holidays only.

Most of Brewman deliveries are via Fastway. Fastway will be on what they call AM cycles between Friday 23rd December until the 3rd January when they get back to normal. What that means is they do a single run each day instead of two. So it essentially adds a day to all local deliveries in that period and possibly more for interstate and inter city.

I will be taking a break for the first two weeks of January. During that time the other Brewman staff will still be processing orders, however not everyday as is the normal. So allow an extra few days for all orders including local. Basically get your orders in early in the week.

So things will be a little slower getting out for the above two reasons.

Some other things..

Next Wyeast Order will be for late January. If you want anything special let me know now.

News on Malts.

New to Brewman is German Best Red X

What we may sadly lose is our Dingeman's Range. The importer is finding the volumes for the Belgium malt are not viable at current levels, They also want to present the range as fresh as possible, and we all want that, and so this may be lost. I for one am a big fan of these base and specialty malts and will be sad to see them go if that does occur. A final decision has not been made and I am campaigning for them to remain.

This year has been awesome, met, chatted and had the occasional beer with some great home brewers, and learnt a fair bit along the way.

Cheers Steve

thanks steve,

im away at sea currently but will be home early in the new year and im after a 6kg co2 bottle as well as a couple of grain orders. is pickup available (for the bottle mainly) available during the early jan period?

Brewman_ said:
During that time the other Brewman staff will still be processing orders, however not everyday as is the normal
thats a weird way to describe your kids ;)

lost at sea said:
thanks steve,

im away at sea currently but will be home early in the new year and im after a 6kg co2 bottle as well as a couple of grain orders. is pickup available (for the bottle mainly) available during the early jan period?
Yes that is possible.

When your back give me a call. There will be days when that can happen.

Classic you really are lost at sea.

SBOB said:
thats a weird way to describe your kids ;)
Geeze, I wish!

Could be in a few years, they are keen. They are very happy to pack some Belgian Candy Rock, and some always goes missing. Found it in a lunch box.

I need a break and glad to have a couple of experienced guys that work with me look after things.

Brewman_ said:
Classic you really are lost at sea.
careful..might be one of those regular scams where the guy is offshore on an oil rig ;)

SBOB said:
careful..might be one of those regular scams where the guy is offshore on an oil rig ;)
Sounds alarmingly like the texts you get on Gumtree doesn't it.

All good here

How's the fishing, lost at sea?

SBOB said:

haha the only scam running is that somehow i'm offshore for my 3rd xmas in a row!

thanks steve, will place an order closer to the date and call for an easy pickup time! cheers

lost at sea said:
haha the only scam running is that somehow i'm offshore for my 3rd xmas in a row!

thanks steve, will place an order closer to the date and call for an easy pickup time! cheers
That is hard. Sorry to here that mate. I take for granted being home these days. Spent one year away and I didn't like that.

Give me a call and we will sort it.

Brewman_ said:
That is hard. Sorry to here that mate. I take for granted being home these days. Spent one year away and I didn't like that.

Give me a call and we will sort it.
ha yeah i cant complain about it, no-one forces me to work away. 2 months on 2 months off now days so it has its pros and cons. certainly a much easier job now then back when i was a pro tuna-fisher.

you defiantly learn to enjoy those beers even more after 2 months on a dry ship i tell ya!

will do steve, thanks for the intel.

Latest posts

Back