BREWMAN News

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Barls,
Yes Special B is in the Dingemans range. Also biscuit and aromatic. The bases are Pilsner and Ale.

cliffo said:
Steve, I'll be brewing some Kolsch soon so if you could get both 2565 and 2575 strains that'd be great.
Hi Cliffo
The 2575 is only available when it's part of the private collection. Which is not this season.

How many 2565 are you after?

Mate

Not sure if I have left my run too late but can I order one each of 3711, 1028 and 1388 please?

Regards

Matt

Mattfos01 said:
Mate

Not sure if I have left my run too late but can I order one each of 3711, 1028 and 1388 please?

Regards

Matt
Hi Mattso not too late at all.

Cheers Steve.

Brewman_ said:
Hi Barls,
Yes Special B is in the Dingemans range. Also biscuit and aromatic. The bases are Pilsner and Ale.
just as well i found the simpsons drc then. still might have to stock up though

Schmicko. Considering current weather conditions how many cold packs do you recommend for a 2 yeast order? Shipping to NSW/Vic border.

TheWiggman said:
Schmicko. Considering current weather conditions how many cold packs do you recommend for a 2 yeast order? Shipping to NSW/Vic border.
I would think 3. Sending there I would use the ice packs that Wyeast use and pack in an esky style box.

Just a reminder,
Most Wyeast are in stock now.

New Malts at Brewman.

A selected range of the Gladfields malts have just arrived. Gladfield Ale, Toffee and Shepherds Delight

Best, German Red X.

Cheers Steve

Time to order some more Wyeast.

If there is anything that you would like fresh let me know ASAP.

I will update the PC's for this order shortly.

Cheers Steve

hey mate I am going to put an order in in the next few days ......what would be the grain crush setting you recommend for the grainfather to use ? And its $20 per 10kg correct?

Gloveski said:
hey mate I am going to put an order in in the next few days ......what would be the grain crush setting you recommend for the grainfather to use ? And its $20 per 10kg correct?
Hi Gloveski,

Yes the freight price is correct. That is anywhere in Australia.

On the crack. I recommend a 1.5mm crack. I crack on a Roppi 1100 mill.

That crack is the best for any recirculating system, Braumeister, Robo brew, Grainfather and 3V system.

I do have customers that vary from that down to 1.2mm or even a 1.8mm. But I would start at 1.5mm.

Cheers Steve

Latest posts

Back