BREWMAN News

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There have been some unexpected delays on the latest yeast delivery.

Good news is that the delivery is due this weekend.

Also probably time to call for book orders again.

I'll order the Handbook of Basic Brewing Calculations. I'll wait till there are about 10 interested. (These are at cost)

So let me know.

Cheers Steve

nosco said:
Whats the price of the book? I might be interested.
Hi nosco,
The book lands from the US at $75 give or take depending on exchange and the number of books.

It's an at cost thing so it may go up or down a few bucks.

I like to wait until I have at least 10 to order.

so far I think the count is at 3.

On Yeast.

Wyeast delivery is very close. For those that have pre - orders

Also lots of un allocated yeast so if you want something fresh here's your chance.

Cheers Steve

Steve please put 2 x wy1968 aside for me, I'll get an order in next week with some grain to go with them.

Cheers,

Nick.

Moad said:
Steve please put 2 x wy1968 aside for me, I'll get an order in next week with some grain to go with them.

Cheers,
Nick.
Noted Nick,
This one may sell out before it gets here!

I'll be in for the book too please Steve. Thank you for arranging

Wyeast is in, for those that pre-ordered, and there's plenty un-allocated from the last delivery!

Books, 6 more spots. These are at cost. Nominally $75, and what they cost me is what they cost you.
So far we have:
Nosco
luggy
tobyga
zorco

Cheers Steve

Can you put me down for two of the books please, I've got a mate who also wants one
Cheers

Books, 5 more spots. These are at cost. Nominally $75, and what they cost me is what they cost you.
So far we have:
Nosco
luggy
luggy's mate who also wants one
tobyga
zorco

Cheers Steve

Thanks Steve for another great Wyeast order, and for all the other bits as well. Great service that has never let me down AT ALL! Cheers. Wish you were my LHBS.

Back