Biab And No Chill Posted On Uk Forum

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bribie G

Adjunct Professor
Reaction score
For anyone interested I have posted an 'article' with photos about today's brew day on the UK HomeBrew forum describing BIAB and No Chill in detail, I didn't post it on here on AHB as it's fairly bog standard stuff here but may put the cat amongst the pigeons in the Old Dart ;) . I reckon No Chill in particular would be superbly suitable for the UK. When I lived in Cardiff the best way to chill a six pack of Carlsberg to drinkable was to put it outside the window in the flower box for half an hour :p

http://www.thehomebrewforum.co.uk/viewtopi...2413#wrapheader

Thanks for posting it on THBF

There are some methods there that are certainly not used in the UK. I'm looking forward to seeing what the replies are like from the THBF members.

Thanks for posting it on THBF

There are some methods there that are certainly not used in the UK. I'm looking forward to seeing what the replies are like from the THBF members.

International cooperation Wez, you posted your brewday on AHB forum and it's great that we are at opposite ends of the Planet but talk exactly the same dialect by goom lad B)

Edit: the megaswill breweries are going global and arguably it's appropriate that our counter culture should go the same way.

Latest posts

Back