Beer Tasting Near Freo.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Katie is incommunicado at the moment churchy. I'll make a few phone calls tomorrow and post back tomorrow.

Spot ya,
Pat

Still waiting on one communication but 99% sure it will be on. Logisitically though, this one looks like it will probably be easier to be held at my place.

Am out tonight so a final answer will be forthcoming by tomorrow arvo.

If it is here we can do some extra people cos I won't be slaving over a hot stove :).

For now, keep your calendars free ;)

OK guys, let's go for it even though several people have other commitments. Also if anyone else is interested in coming along either post here or PM me.

Same deal as organised just a different venue. So bring say 4 stubbies for tasting/evaluation
9preferably of two types of beer if you have them) and a few more if you want to kick on. I'll have 4 beers on tap so we won't run out.

Tasting/feedback from 12-2 so arrive on time if you can. I'll get some sausages etc to bbq for after that and those who want to kick on, great :).

I have just PMed my adress out. Please let me know either here or by email if you are coming or if I missed you. I have also sent the PM to a few others who may be interested.

I have just re-read the thread and so far I think those interested are as follows but if I have missed anyone let me know and let's hope we have a few more additions.

LloydieP (Can't attend this one)
Katie (Can't attend this one)
PistolPatch
GryphonBrewing (Can't attend this one)
Stevem01 (Can't attend this one)
faryg
CDJ
NME
spoonta
Andrew (churchy)and Joanne
Pete2501
James Craig
Batz (Can't attend this one)

Spot ya,
Pat

We can make it Pat, being looking forward to it.Shame about Katie and Lloyd not being able to make it and Nev(most likely eating fried rice.lol) Going to be a long day as I have a 21st in Mundaring at night.Hope we just don't talk about beer or my misses will be bored and then I'll hear about it in the car on the way home.

See ya then Andrew

Thanks for letting me know Pat but the misus works all day saturdays so Im on child minding duties

Perhaps another time mate cheers

Awesome sauce Pat. I'm super keen to get some feedback on my first partial and talk beer details so I'll be prompt.

I also have an eye appointment. Fits in around 2:30pm at Garbo city so there's extra reason to be on time.

Sorry, cant make this one. Stuck way out at Scarborough at the moment. Hopefully next time.

Hey Pat,

Thanks for the invite but this weekend I am trying to reinvent myself as a handy man and will be attempting to replace my front gate. Also have a bit of bottling to do.

Hope you have a number of yummy beers to taste!

Cubbie.

Sorry - will be at Elmars enjoying their Oktoberfest celebrations with some friends.

Thanks for the invitation Pat. It's my daughter's birthday so unfortunately I won't be dropping in.

It's a hawaii themed party so I'll be wearing a grass skirt and coconut-bra while you're all sampling your beers. A dozen eight year old girls high on sugar should provide me with almost as much silliness as a dozen brewers.

I'll be wearing a grass skirt and coconut-bra while you're all sampling your beers.

That's what I'm wearing tomorrow :eek: .

Sorry that we'll miss you guys :( . It might be only a few of us tomorrow but I'm sure we'll have a good yarn. Hopefully I'll knock off early as I have two beers to rack and carb. Yum!

Pat how many people have you got coming? Do you want to make it another day so more people can come.

Andrew

I was just working the numbers out and wondering about that myself churchy. Only 5 can make it tomorrow. I'll try and contact them and see what they reckon. What do you reckon?

I'm up for whatever. Personally don't mind an excuse to share a few beers, even if it's just a few of us.

Mate, I could only get hold of NME but postponing sounds like a plan. I'll look after anyone who turns up on my doorstep tomorrow :). If anyone else wants to drop in at 12 for a beer and a yarn, then that is fine - we brewers always have lots to talk about anyway. No need to bring a beer either unless you want to.

Happy to have a crack next weekend (31st) but would want people to let me know by the end of this weekend. If we get 10 definites by Monday, then let's do it. If not, I'll be away for a few weeks after that so unless someone else can host it, then might have to wait until the latter part of next month.

If you can make next Saturday, post away :)

Edit: Just saw your post NME. Hope the above plan is OK but hope that you and I will have a beer tomorrow anyway.

Evening Pat
Only just came across this thread.If i noticed it earlier i reckon it would have been worth the journey from the far sticks down to your neck of the woods.Otherwise engaged however look forward to the next one.

Cheers
Dave

Dave, it has been WAY too long. Maybe you should let me know your roster so we can do one when you are down. That'd be tops!

In my last post I wrote "ten," people. I imagine 8 people would be fine though.

Latest posts

Back