Beer Tasting Near Freo.

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great idea! I'm quite interested as well in knowing more about beer.

Cool. How about we do the cut and paste thing?

1. Lloydie
2. Katie
3. PistolPatch
4. GryphonBrewing
5. Stevem01
6. faryg
7. CDJ

Now we've just got to put up with this drunk irreverent QLD'er posting in every thread :lol:

I's going fishing...

Now I couldn't just let that one go by the keeper now could I Mika you poor misguided sandgroper? :angry:

The great thing about a inta-mah-net forum is NO thread is immune from a sheep shagging Qlder like me!

BTW how did you know I was hammered? LOL

Chap Chap

Now I couldn't just let that one go by the keeper now could I Mika you poor misguided sandgroper? :angry:

The great thing about a inta-mah-net forum is NO thread is immune from a sheep shagging Qlder like me!

BTW how did you know I was hammered? LOL

Chap Chap
Hours between 12am to 12pm= hammered. :icon_cheers:
GB

Now back to our meet...
Will organise a date and some food and get back to y'all!

Lloydie

Sounds like a rad idea :D

1. Lloydie
2. Katie
3. PistolPatch
4. GryphonBrewing
5. Stevem01
6. faryg
7. CDJ
8. NME

Sounds great mate! To be honest, I actually wouldn't enjoy getting right into tasting notes etc. I just like finding beers that I like and having a yarn with brewers I like. Perfect!

How can we get single girls to this thing?

:)

How?

Keep them away from the people posting those sick pics. in the "nothing"thread would be a good start :lol:
Sorry bout that.

stagga.

Do any of you ever think about what I WANT? really do you? I want fluffy ducks! And sex on the beach wouldnt be to hard to ask for!

FREEEEEOOOOOO! No where near f&$%in brisbane..

Katie buggar off to the nothing thread will ya darlin....

Do any of you ever think about what I WANT? really do you? I want fluffy ducks! And sex on the beach wouldnt be to hard to ask for!
NEWSFLASH...........It`s not about what you want, it`s about what you need,
And that`s a swift kick up the arse and a little explaining how to be one of the boys.
As for sex on the beach......you get a twat full of sand, you`ll know all about it :p

but what would I fuckin know?

stagga.

sound good Im in Michael dont know how to do that pick and paste stuff

sound good Im in Michael dont know how to do that pick and paste stuff

1. Lloydie
2. Katie
3. PistolPatch
4. GryphonBrewing
5. Stevem01
6. faryg
7. CDJ
8. NME
9. spoonta

Done mate!
Next couple weeks I'm thinking. We'll throw on a barbie and we're set..

Lloydie

1. Lloydie
2. Katie
3. PistolPatch
4. GryphonBrewing
5. Stevem01
6. faryg
7. CDJ
8. NME
9. spoonta
10 Andrew (churchy)and Joanne

After meeting Pat and Loydie and Katie plus a few others what a great bunch of people.Now I'm feeling a bit pissy from those beers Nev.

Andrew

cant whait for the barbie now if you guys like I will see if I can get the use of the first freo scout hall for the meet

Back