Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's the latest just put in the fermenting fridge last night...
Bright_Ale.png

Bout time I got this on here.

My Mrs put this together for me, what a sweety :icon_cheers: (Graphic designer extraordinaire @ elementMEDIA plug plug)

Even had to update my user name just to suit my logo. By the way my name is "Bjorn Wise" hence Bjornwiser... had to be done! lol

BjornwiserLogo.jpg

My Mrs put this together for me, what a sweety :icon_cheers: (Graphic designer extraordinaire @ elementMEDIA plug plug)

Even had to update my user name just to suit my logo. By the way my name is "Bjorn Wise" hence Bjornwiser... had to be done! lol

BjornwiserLogo.jpg
ahh, wise bear, could be an idea for future labels,a '"wise bear" having a brew.....cheers....spog.......

BjornwiserLogo.jpg

I don't get it :unsure:

BjornwiserLogo.jpg

Touch of professional class. Simple. Personalised. And nice byplay on budweiser.

yeah i really like the lightning bolt, could see myself buying a bottle of that

Here's my latest for an ESB. I wanted something really english. Drake evoked a nice sense of tradition, lawn bowls before we deal with invading armadas... but looked a bit pompous. So I added a duck & pint to give it that english pubname feel, and a quote - although i can't quite remember the historical reference for that quote. :)

1esb.jpg

I have made a couple for parties etc.
So no brewery names just a bit of a fun pic, and a spot to write the ABV with a marker

I am a bit of a photoshop hack, so I just do what I can to get by.

Fun little side projects though

Englsih_Best_Bitter_2.jpg

Smoked_Pale.jpg

I have brewed two recently under "contract" for a house warming after a full house renovation/extension as well.

Shed_Movers_Ale.jpg

Renovation_Ale.jpg

Couple more

A fruit beer for a mates 30th
and an Oktoberfest for my son's coming home from hospital party

Petes_Label.jpg

Oktoberfest_Label.jpg

BjornwiserLogo.jpg

I like it but.....one day you might get a knock on the door from the American company, they are very protective of their logo and yours is a great rip off :)

I know Ford have all the angles and ratios of their blue oval listed in their trademark/copyright etc, would not be surprised if shyteweiser have done the same.

I like it but.....one day you might get a knock on the door from the American company, they are very protective of their logo and yours is a great rip off :)

I know Ford have all the angles and ratios of their blue oval listed in their trademark/copyright etc, would not be surprised if shyteweiser have done the same.
But as long as you're not making any money from it, you're protected under the parody provisions.

edit: and possibly even if you were... It's not passing off if it's obviously a joke/parody.

Here's my latest for an ESB. I wanted something really english. Drake evoked a nice sense of tradition, lawn bowls before we deal with invading armadas... but looked a bit pompous. So I added a duck & pint to give it that english pubname feel, and a quote - although i can't quite remember the historical reference for that quote. :)

View attachment 37856

Nobody knows if he won or not, but I like to think that he did.

Hey guys...looking for some ideas for a label design.

Since I erected my purpose built 7x6 man cave it has been called the doghouse by all and sundry.

So Doghouse brewing should naturally be on my labels.

Any ideas?

Cheers Andy

Latest posts

Back