Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I am gonna comment I guess I should show my current:

Side writing is just fill...

TT_label_1_PA.jpg

Man some awesome work done here lads!
Wish I had the skills - unfortunately when it comes to being creative like this I just fail

If I am gonna comment I guess I should show my current:

Side writing is just fill...

Lovely use of understated colour. Just that element of warmth against the cool grey. Very nice.

Lovely use of understated colour. Just that element of warmth against the cool grey. Very nice.

Cheers mate... its one of the trees from my balcony! Obviously, we sit high on a hill....

I love simple and modern tones - f%^k traditional beer label themes! AND ending every brewery/label name in 'brewery' !!

;)

This is mine from the last Vic case swap. It's likely I'd only really bother making them for events like that - bugger doing it for every bottle I down in my own company but some ocassions warrant special attention.

Possibly a bit dark but suits both me and the beer.

labelCELTIClitfinalversionresized.jpg

This is mine from the last Vic case swap. It's likely I'd only really bother making them for events like that - bugger doing it for every bottle I down in my own company but some ocassions warrant special attention.

Possibly a bit dark but suits both me and the beer.

labelCELTIClitfinalversionresized.jpg

Bro, THAT is amazing! [Says Giger/tool fan]

I have never even printed one, mine are CS3 practice.. thus far!

How TF did you make that centre image or is that google imaged? [NB: I have seen your drawings so know you may have produced that] BUT have to ask?

BTW: You should make a label out of those grey scale drawing you posted.... a cicada, or similar from memory!

Centre image was from a scan I took of a millipede (gently placed in scanner and scanned till I got a good one). Then photoshopping effects (usually try and keep those simple and to a minimum to avoid making stuff look over effected or obviously, generically photoshopped). The wasp on the right was from a pen drawing I did but obviously inverted.

Definitely considering a pencil drawn cicada or wasp for the next one.

Cheers mate.

I created this label over the past two nights, needs a few adjustments still.

Has anyone added these on kegerator tap handles? I thought maybe you could get a decal that is included on replacement handles. I doubt anything like the Andale decals would fit on my cheapo kegerator font. Sorry if this has been asked before but I did try searching and have looked at the sponsors options (I'd prefer a flat decal though).

Beer_Label_New.png

No idea about the question but may I make a small suggestion about the adjustments required to the image, if I may be so bold?

Thanks.

Since the dude is in silhouette you could easily delete the black hairstyle to make the 'hawk look a little more convincing. And perhaps make the anarchy symbol larger - maybe even so large the pissing dude obscures some of it (but still off-centre).

Since the dude is in silhouette you could easily delete the black hairstyle to make the 'hawk look a little more convincing. And perhaps make the anarchy symbol larger - maybe even so large the pissing dude obscures some of it (but still off-centre).

Yeah I was looking at the mohawk after I uploaded it and thought it could be improved. It was originally graffiti that I converted to vector format so it could be more detailed. Thanks for the suggestions, i'll fix those tomorrow night :D

I finished a few adjustments that bum suggested, still not sure about the top font style and the grey hair part, improved the mohawk a bit though.

Does anyone know where you can get some waterproof stickers printed that I could put on my kegs? Thought there might be some online service that can do a small quantity. My printer decided it doesn't want to work anymore and I am not sure about the waterproof adhesive paper that you can buy.

Beer_Label_Sample.png

I finished a few adjustments that bum suggested, still not sure about the top font style and the grey hair part, improved the mohawk a bit though.

Does anyone know where you can get some waterproof stickers printed that I could put on my kegs? Thought there might be some online service that can do a small quantity. My printer decided it doesn't want to work anymore and I am not sure about the waterproof adhesive paper that you can buy.

For the stickers you need to PM Warb, he does a lot for the guys here. Could I just mention that it's a bit difficult to read the writing from center left top to right, there is not enough contrast.

cheers

Browndog

Could I just mention that it's a bit difficult to read the writing from center left top to right, there is not enough contrast.

cheers

Browndog

Agreed. Try the the text centre colour in the same as the mohawk colour and it might tie in??

Don't know - just sayin....

2c.

A large drop shadow may fix the readability issue, if it looks okay.

Back