Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it PB. Needs one nasty clown hidden amongst the other.. Muahahahaha! :lol:

Here is my latest attempt at a label for my Hallerillo Ale.

Hallerillo.png

I tweaked the colours a bit and tried to neaten up the text as it was a bit messy.

gallery_9200_530_27749.png

Starting to get really REALLY happy with this design.

Been mucking around struggling to name the brewery and a beer label design finally came up with this.

Wanted_Pale_Ale_Label.JPG

Outlaw_brewery_Logo.JPG

Here is my latest effort, a little something i gave to each of the guys in my cricket team for coming last.

DSC04751.JPG

3.Butt_Beer_Label.jpg

when they place this momento on the mantle, i want them to be able to look up and have my fuzzy butt staring back at them in the face. lol.

why? do you like what you see!

ahhhh! all man baby, well maybe part ape, or should that be chimpanze! at least the guys liked it, they couldnt keep there eyes off it!

With apologies to Quantum Brewer for blatantly ripping off the parts of his design I liked...

munich_dunkel_final.png

Much easier to cut out the rectangle now, and can have whatever info it might need. All done using Gimp and Inkscape .47 (it can now handle embossing effects)

cheers,

Crundle

Nice work with the logo/brewery name there Chappo. Looking good! :icon_cheers:

Cheers SJ

Cheers SJ damn frastrating to come up with something you like, huh?

but Cosmoz's has to be the best of show to date! (Date pun intended!). I reckon I might have to do something simular for my indoor cricket team this season.

but Cosmoz's has to be the best of show to date! (Date pun intended!). I reckon I might have to do something simular for my indoor cricket team this season.

What? make a label like that or just bare your arse?? If so you might need to change your brewery name to Ass Bandit Brewhaus rather than Outlaw Brewhaus.

It is tough though. I've got lots of good ideas in my head (and a few bad ones!!), but i'm stuffed if i can translate them to something that looks halfway decent (hence my crappy MS Paint job below!). Congrats on knocking out something your happy with!

Cheers SJ

It is tough though. I've got lots of good ideas in my head (and a few bad ones!!),

God, I can't even think of a name for the brewery (not asking for suggestions, I can see what road that might lead down) - forget individual beer label designs!

I'm not going down the road of individual beer logo's, just wnat one brewery logo I'm happy with, that i can sub in the different beer type (kinda like Batz, Docs and a few others on here).

Have had a little play with Gimp, but not for long enough to master anything.

Cheers SJ

Yeah, I reckon Batz's is one of the better ones. Well, let's say one of the most presentable ones because there are some real crackers about.

SJ and anyone else struggling to make a label....

Go here and make your own online - http://start.beerlabelbuilder.com/?

once youve finished with all the messages you want to put in, just do a screen dump in paint or photoshop (ctrl+printscreen), crop it, save it, print it ;)

Back