Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With a some generous help from Chappo and a little tweak of my own, my MS Paint logo has now be replaced with something a little spiffier!

Thanks again Chap Chap!

Cheers SJ

With a some generous help from Chappo and a little tweak of my own, my MS Paint logo has now be replaced with something a little spiffier!

Thanks again Chap Chap!

Cheers SJ

:wub:

Well I couldn't have you looking all scruffy like mate! Glad you liked it. :icon_cheers: We'll have work on those case swap labels next.

Chap Chap

Case swap labels?? You mean my handwritten label "Do not Drink Until Reviled Arrives" wasn't up to scratch???

Well i guess some people are just very hard to please!!!!

Cheers SJ

Case swap labels?? You mean my handwritten label "Do not Drink Until Reviled Arrives" wasn't up to scratch???

Well i guess some people are just very hard to please!!!!

Cheers SJ

My 3yo son has better handwriting than you SJ! In fact the chicken scratchings, you very loosely call hand writing, I thought was some kind of ancient arabic? :p

rcln70l.jpg

What can i say, being left handed does have some drawbacks!!! Messy writing is one of the least, try and imagine the weird looks i got when i was trying to source a left-handed mash paddle!!! :blink:

Cheers SJ

Love the updated logo there Supra-Jim, looks much better and would look fantastic printed out large for a poster hanging over a bar or at your brewery....

I plan on getting mine printed out to go over my kegerator one day.

Crundle

What can i say, being left handed does have some drawbacks!!! Messy writing is one of the least, try and imagine the weird looks i got when i was trying to source a left-handed mash paddle!!! :blink:

Cheers SJ

ROFL!

I'm a lefty too! :ph34r: Have you noticed that they don't make left handed ball valves either?

Crundle top idea. Actually all you would need is 2 sheets of clear and white perspex and a vinyl sign dude to cut a black stencil. Sandwich stencil between perspex and backlight with a fluro. I feel a moment in my pants... :wub:

Look forward to the pictures of that on Monday SJ!

Hmm.... big back lit cutout, sounds good!!

No solution for the ball valves chappo, but i found that you can use a regular right handed mash paddle fine, you just nned to stir your mash counter-clockwise and all is good!!

Cheers SJ

ROFL!

I'm a lefty too! :ph34r: Have you noticed that they don't make left handed ball valves either?

Crundle top idea. Actually all you would need is 2 sheets of clear and white perspex and a vinyl sign dude to cut a black stencil. Sandwich stencil between perspex and backlight with a fluro. I feel a moment in my pants... :wub:

Look forward to the pictures of that on Monday SJ!

You can get it printed out onto a vinyl sticker, put it onto the perspex and then cut out the black sections using a sharp scalpel. Remove the white areas and backlight it - would look awesome with some LED backlights set to a nice slow cycle like a Los Vegas sleazy hotel - or like your palace Chappo! :lol:

Crundle

God, I can't even think of a name for the brewery (not asking for suggestions, I can see what road that might lead down) - forget individual beer label designs!

Looks like Cozmo may have designed one for you mate :p

+++

Gotta be my favourite thread, this one - Some absolute cracking designs - Top work guys.

Cheers Ross

Done up 2 more for the case swap

That second one is of my mate at the end of the 2007 Penang Xmas Pub Crawl, he may require royality payments for use of his image without prior permission :p .
What is the Xmas Swap ale exactly?

Edit : engrish

4degrees.jpg

Here are my brand new label.

Four Hearts Brewing Company.

4DEGREES Pale Ale

Done professionally be friends for beer!! Awesome currency!

4_Degrees_1.jpg

This is a bit bigger. It comes up bigger too if you click on it.

ROFL!

Well just set the valve so the lever is on the bottom. Sure you have to reach under it but right becomes left that way.

You could also rework the handle so the stops are different. A new business venture for your leftorium.

You could also rework the handle so the stops are different. A new business venture for your leftorium.

Ssshhh!! He's busy busy designing a left handed coffee cup!!

Very nice looking logo there WSC, well done!

Cheers SJ

New label for my Galaxy Pale Ale that's being dropped to kegs tonight. It's more for the kegerator this time. Discovered printable magnets.

Labels_2_Galaxy_Pale_Ale.jpg

Chap Chap. going with the manga theme, change your aussie rice lager into a jap rice lager and use this image. (yes its SFW)

one teeny tiny thing though....im not sure that 5.5% is wh*re sha*ging strength is it?

Back