Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:icon_offtopic:
Your'e lost eric??
Downloaded Irfanview yesterday & uninstalled a few hours later.
Take pity on those born in the '40's who can't even master Paint & want to plan for a great hop shirt idea to be screenprinted if it's ever finished? :( :p
Better to just go to a graphics place & throw yourself at their mercy?
Any (Non software) ideas appreciated.

TP
:lol: , just cause I may be a bit younger certainly doesn't mean it comes any easier, lol. I am just glad I am not the only who can't understand how to use these programs.
Maybe we need some lino and one of those tools to cut it out with, then paint the lino and there you have, a print.
God I wish things where that easy!

Here's couple i knocked up a couple of years ago for a mate's buck's party... these are the only one'suitable for posting... the rest are much too offensive to be posting here :ph34r:
I had them printed and applied to some tallies of a microbrewery we had knocked up for the weekend.

I did up some "clones" of the following;

Budweiser - reworded the entire label
Bec's - His wife's name is Bec
Guiness - renamed Princess
Hoffbrauhaus - renamed Philbrauhaus
Miller's - Philler's
Heineken - again not fit to mention what I made that into
Phils - Phil's
Kilkenny - Philkenny

I use alot of photoshop for work so took me about half a day to knock them all up. :)

Obviously the mate's name is Phil :blink:

Phil__s.jpg

Philkenny_2.jpg

Philbrauhaus_Hoffbrauhaus.jpg

My latest effort.... pending un-pc approval by SWMBO, but I reckon it's pretty cool.

ouvre_jambe_framboise.jpg

In honor of my recent PhD submission, I hereby rename my oktoberfest. A new label seems fitting...

doc_toberfest_QB.jpg

In honor of my recent PhD submission, I hereby rename my oktoberfest. A new label seems fitting...

Awesome label, and Congrats!! What was the topic of your dissertation?

Don't you get one of those big flat caps (Bonnet?) rather than a mortar board and tassel to distinguish you from the rest of the plebs?

ive just designed one for my Home Brew. :) where can i get it printed? (in sydney or wherever, even if i email to them and they post hehe)

beerlabel.jpg

Congrats!
Cheers!

That is an awesome label bro. How did you create it?
Adobe Illustrator.

Awesome label, and Congrats!! What was the topic of your dissertation?

Don't you get one of those big flat caps (Bonnet?) rather than a mortar board and tassel to distinguish you from the rest of the plebs?
Cheers! Topic is mentioned in this thread.

Yeah, we get the 'poofy' hats to stand out. I didn't want that on the label though.

ive just designed one for my Home Brew.
Sweet! Well done.

Well folks....

After much trial and error I am starting to get somewhere with the look of my labels.

I present to you.........Perfect Pitch Brewing

gallery_9200_530_27749.png

I am not completely satisfied and will be tweaking some bits but you get the general idea.

I took a lot of inspiration from Franko in terms of look but I wanted to add my own touch to it. Colours can be interchanged for differing brews (with black remaining constant). This particular label will form the main label for the brewery. As for the spikey dude in the centre, there is no real meaning to having him there - I just like the picture (it is KINDA music related with the headphones so I supose its ok:) and it was public domain, royalty free clipart so I don't have to worry about stealing someones work.

Any questions/comments/suggestions are most welcome!

This is my HopHit, a too hoppy mix of Cascade/Saaz in a golden ale with a bit of Crystal, got a bit carried away with all those nice smelling hops in the fridge :D

HopHit_label_resize.jpg

Launching the recently named TOYBOX BREWERY and Logo.

LogoWithTaglineWithoutBorderpastelgreen__Large_.jpg

Cheers,

PB :icon_cheers:

Back