Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have always loved Japanese styled anime/manga etc... Got to be one of my favour styles unless of course you go down the Judge Dredd and Carlos Ezquerra path or X-men and the late great Jacob Kurtzberg...

Great now everyone knows I am a comic geek as well :icon_cheers:

I have always loved Japanese styled anime/manga etc... Got to be one of my favour styles unless of course you go down the Judge Dredd and Carlos Ezquerra path or X-men and the late great Jacob Kurtzberg...

Great now everyone knows I am a comic geek as well :icon_cheers:

Ha ha, Chap Chap you total loser! :p

PS. swap you 2 episodes of Gasaraki (ガサラキ) for a copy of Porco Rosso ;)

NIce work with the Galaxy Pale label there Chap Chap. Looks real good.

You're getting very handy with crayon set of yours! :p

Cheers SJ

Ssshhh!! He's busy busy designing a left handed coffee cup!!

Cheers SJ

Say I think he has been beat to that. I recall the old mustache cups were made in left hand and are very valuable because so few were made.

Case swap label finalised. Oh! and my Christmas beer label for me mates (all 2 of them).

Slide1.PNG

Labels_3_Bad_Santa_Ale.png

I remember someone (I think it was Stuster) posting somewhere about a place in Sydney that professionally prints beer labels...

Can anyone suggest some good places to go to?

Cheers!

MM

randall.jpg

Tap lable for my beer on MHB's stand at Bitter and Twisted

I remember someone (I think it was Stuster) posting somewhere about a place in Sydney that professionally prints beer labels...

Can anyone suggest some good places to go to?

Cheers!

MM

Ryan makes up all my stickers, I have used them for bottle labels for special occasions. He is a member of AHB and service is exceptional.

They are printed on long life vinyl, anyway here's his web-site

http://www.esigns.com.au/stickers.html

email him for prices, he's very good and mention Batz and that you heard about him through AHB for a good deal.

Batz

Last three of the tap logos I did for B&T MHB Beers

Black_Soil.jpg

Beach.jpg

L_Pints.jpg

Should be a cracker weekend...

I will be buggered if i can work out how to get the rounded text for a label.

I have photoshop 7 but no bloody idea how to use it.

Are you planning a lesson any time Schooey :)

cheers

Tony

Text to path, or circular text is a PITA in Photoshop 7. Get a copy of CS4 and youtube is your friend... :ph34r:

and where do i get this CS4?

I take it its a photoshop product

Adobe Creative Suite 4. Contains Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and a bunch of others.

It's a bit like Microsoft office, except for creativity instead of productivity

Adobe just did a deal with the NSW Dept of Ed to put Adobe software into NSW schools. To enable the teachers to learn it, they are able to buy a licenced copy of the Adobe Creative Suite 4 Pro edition for $89. Sometimes it it is handy to be married to a teacher... ;)

Ahhh ok

I will just live without labels then :)

i cant afford hundreds of dollars for software.

cheers and thanks

You know how the internet work, right?

well i did find some key crackers :)

just need the files :)

The GIMP will also do it... free to download from www.gimp.org

well i did find some key crackers :)

just need the files :)

Well you most certainly cannot find them at rapid.org. And it would be wrong of you to look even if you could.

Don't download these files there as this is some large corporation's intellectual property and under the law corporations are considered as individuals so you'd be stealing from a person.

Which would be wrong.

[EDIT: typing as though I were drunk]

Back