Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had this idea floating around in my head for a while, so I messed around with Inkscape, and came up with this:

What ever happened to the big, fat hooker?

What ever happened to the big, fat hooker?
That was deemed not entirely appropriate to have plastered all over my beer fridge with young children around :ph34r:

edit: So I've chosen violent weapons instead :p

Here's one of the ideas that I'm kicking around for my rauchbier.

TankleysRauchIresize.jpg

Hi Guys....

Was wondering if somebody could organise a banner for Australia's Biggest Brew Day 2010.... No hurry as yet as we have not got a date! It will be sometime in Winter...

Thank you

Katie

Hey guys, how do you go about laminating the logos to fit in a font, has anyone been able to do this??

cheers

Wow! Some great labels coming out now.

I have got a good handle on Inkscape, but still suck big time with Gimp, but it looks like it can do anything you want with an image if you knew how.

Maybe you should have a competition for the banner Katie, along with some guidelines on what the banner should contain?

Crundle

Dene Halatau's move from the Magpies/Tigers to the Bulldogs was quite timely for my Bavarian Pilsener (with Hallertau hops)...

cbmodernI.png

Hey guys, how do you go about laminating the logos to fit in a font, has anyone been able to do this??

cheers

A quick google brought up an A4 laminator from Dick Smith Electronics for $35 - linky

I would guess that this might be able to do the job, but have never used one myself. Just had a look and found some info on how to do it from instructables.com, although this doesn't seem to show laminating - linky 2

cheers,

Crundle

Wow! Some great labels coming out now.

I have got a good handle on Inkscape, but still suck big time with Gimp, but it looks like it can do anything you want with an image if you knew how.

Maybe you should have a competition for the banner Katie, along with some guidelines on what the banner should contain?

Crundle

Im happy if somebody volunteers.... It would contain:

Australia's Biggest Brew Day for CHARITY and the date it is held. One day only next year!

Im happy if somebody volunteers.... It would contain:

Australia's Biggest Brew Day for CHARITY and the date it is held. One day only next year!

Oh but i like the two days. I get to brew myself and then watch someone else brew.......

Great idea putting the banner out there for design.

Awesome labels people!
I've recently named my Home brewery and have been scribbling some pretty epic logos and labels. I can't wait to scan them and play with them on photoshop, it's gonna be so fun to stick them on with my ridiculous names and badly drawn art!!
Nice to see what people are doing though!!
Cheers!

Just a couple of brewery ideas at the moment.
REPUBLICBREWERYLOGO-2.jpg

This one was a stencil i made a cuople of years ago.
kleinlogo-2.jpg

Kleiny

Just a couple of brewery ideas at the moment.
REPUBLICBREWERYLOGO-2.jpg

This one was a stencil i made a cuople of years ago.
kleinlogo-2.jpg

Kleiny

Love the second one Kleiny, and much less chance of an intellectual property lawsuit from Lego!

Crundle

clever name, clever logo... excellent idea!
Thanks Wonderwoman. It was inspired by my interest in longbow archery and the fact that I regularly miss both my archery target and my brewing targets.

Back