Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Franko did my label quite some time ago and im still happy as with it.I also have a Batz brewery sticker on my fridge thanks to Batz however i never did get the design turned into stickers and for the life of me i cant remember who did these.
Any help appreciated guys.

Cheers
Big D

Franko did my label quite some time ago and im still happy as with it.I also have a Batz brewery sticker on my fridge thanks to Batz however i never did get the design turned into stickers and for the life of me i cant remember who did these.
Any help appreciated guys.

Cheers
Big D

Hi Dave
Warb does the stickers mate,he's rarely on AHB so I'll PM you his email,and if anyone else wants it PM me as well.
I don't post email addys on the site for fear of spam.

Batz

today I went to a brewday at QB's place, and I was chatting about how franko was working on a logo, and Jono said "It's already done! have a look" and I was really impressed. Great job Franko, I'm totally happy with what you have done with my chicken scratchings ;)

Glad to hear you like it mate here it is again ammended sorry I got the name a little wrong but hey after a few few beers when the creative juices are flowing these thing happen

Franko

peas_corn_logo.jpg

Franko

Still wondering if you recieved my pm's??

Cheers KHB

Hi Dave
Warb does the stickers mate,he's rarely on AHB so I'll PM you his email,and if anyone else wants it PM me as well.
I don't post email addys on the site for fear of spam.

Batz

Cheers Batz.
Email sent to Warbs and awaiting a reply.

Cheers Batz.
Email sent to Warbs and awaiting a reply.

You won't be disappointed with his work Dave,and he looks after AHB members.
Don't forget a sticker for my fridge .

Batz

Glad to hear you like it mate here it is again ammended sorry I got the name a little wrong but hey after a few few beers when the creative juices are flowing these thing happen

Franko

Cheers, got the revised version, it's in my sig no worries.

Hmm, I need to get to making stickers and whatnot!

Cheers,
Dave

After tinkering and more additions.. I have the latest additions to the stables.....

Was thinking of doing up some coasters.

As for labels, how do you guys stick them on the bottles?

And one more question, Ive seen some of you have a rotating series of your logos in your signature, can anyone tell my how that is done???

Fishbone_Logo_Best_Extra_Stout_copy.jpg

Fishbone_Logo_ESB_copy.jpg

Fishbone_Logo_IPA_copy.jpg

Fishbone_Logo_Pilspsd_copy.jpg

Fishbone_Logo_Porter_copy.jpg

Fishbone_Logo_Summer_Ale_copy.jpg

Hop_Bandit_copy.jpg

Latest posts

Back