Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just wanted to say Franko, your work is nothing but amazing. I personally have photoshop, but have not a clue on how you produce those sensational logo's.

Cheers,
AussieGuy

Thanks mate

Batz I'm more than happy for you to enter it mate still to this day its one of my favorites I remember having a few beers the night I created it and woke up next morning and looked at the pc and went "geez I must drink and design more often"

Franko

OK we're in.

You did that while you were pissed? No wonder I like it! :lol:

Batz

OK we're in.

You did that while you were pissed? No wonder I like it! :lol:

Batz

It gets my creative juices going :lol:

must do it more often

Hope it does well
Franko

gday mates,

some beautiful pieces of Francos work are decorating my fridge, thanks to Screwy and Batz for that:

DSC03720.JPG
DSC03721.JPG

:party:

gday mates,

some beautiful pieces of Francos work are decorating my fridge, thanks to Screwy and Batz for that:

View attachment 25951
View attachment 25952

Great, Batz Brewery stickers in Germany !
I have also put the stickers you gave me up in the brew room , the same as one on your fridge.
Every night I take the wife out and show it to her , I don't think she can read German :(

Batz

And from what I am lead to believe Franko, There's a Red Rocket Brewery shirt getting around Germany as well. I didn't have any stickers to give to Zwickel, so I gave him my Red Rocket shirt.........Hope you don't mind. :eek:
Just waiting for better weather, and he said he'll post a few pick of him out and about.

Jay

And from what I am lead to believe Franko, There's a Red Rocket Brewery shirt getting around Germany as well. I didn't have any stickers to give to Zwickel, so I gave him my Red Rocket shirt.........Hope you don't mind. :eek:
Just waiting for better weather, and he said he'll post a few pick of him out and about.

Jay

here it comes, today Im brewing:

DSC03717.JPG

DSC03719.JPG

Franko,

Any chance i could get you to wave your magic wand over my rather crappy MSWord/Paint attempt below?

Need a nice spanky label i can be proud of!

:icon_cheers: SJ

Its been a while since I've posted new labels/logos the list is very very very long but I'm going to get thru it.

So here's Peas&Corns new logo I hope you like it mate.
I made a few changes to your sketch I feel it looks much better this way

Franko

peas_corn_logo.jpg

Franko you are a genius! I wish I had the talent you have in you little finger...

Absolutely love it! :beerbang:

Franko you are a genius! I wish I had the talent you have in you little finger...

Absolutely love it! :beerbang:

Thanks mate I just hope P&C likes it he hasn't seen it yet

Franko

If he doesn't love it there something completely wrong with him in the head :rolleyes: .... Geez I'll claim it he doesn't want it! You really have an eye for this mate. Good work... I might have to see if I can bribe one outta ya! :lol:

franko the design is absolutely first class, looks great... except you made a bit of a mistake on the tying up her top and well...... its come loose between you drawing it and you posting the picture. just thought i'd bring that to your attention to save any embarresment ;) :lol: :lol:

cheers Brad

franko the design is absolutely first class, looks great... except you made a bit of a mistake on the tying up her top and well...... its come loose between you drawing it and you posting the picture. just thought i'd bring that to your attention to save any embarresment ;) :lol: :lol:

cheers Brad
Yeh I just couldn't help myself she has too much talent

Franko

Its been a while since I've posted new labels/logos the list is very very very long but I'm going to get thru it.

Hey Franko,

Could I be on the list at the 3rd very of the very, very, very long??

Great work on that one for P & C.. ;)

:icon_cheers: CB

gday mates,

View attachment 25951
View attachment 25952

Great, thanks Zwickel......hey Batz, pretty chuffed, having our stickers on a brewers fridge in Germany, and Franko how about Zwickel brewing in the Red Rocket Shirt, coooool.

On ya Zwickel.

Franko is one talented bloke alright :super:

Maybe time for a Zwickel Sticker?

Screwy

gallery_4342_347_607510.gif

My latest effort for my brewery. It has been thru a few iterations. There is a front label, the back label and a neck label.

Back