Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could stay up all night, great fun learning this software...., not sure the boss would like that though...

SAMPLE44_edited_1.jpg

It's been a while since I posted here.
I've been working on a few labels here and there and its time for a post.

Something I put together for Ham2k
(Farm Graphic by Him)

More to come soon
Franko

cameron.jpg

Something I put together for my boss at work for a bit of a Christmas laugh.
I had these professionally printed and put on red wine bottles for him for the boys at work.
For the record his a big bellied fella and he asked me to make him look good :lol:
Franko

artwork.jpg

Been playing around with your IPA label schooey
here's the main portion still not finished yet I'm not a fan of the "All Star" bit I did

Franko

APAlabel.jpg

APAlabelv2.jpg

Franko, some really schmick work there!
Keep em coming!
Cheers.

Hey, I've done a redesign.
The "chockos" are gone :p and replaced with a nice barley pic, although pics may change depending on brews etc.

Anyway, take a peek. Let me know what you think.

DBB_Final.png

Been playing around with your IPA label schooey
here's the main portion still not finished yet I'm not a fan of the "All Star" bit I did

Franko

Nice work, Franko, cheers. But I kinda want to stick with the same round format for all my labels. Man has to have some uniformity in his life somewhere..:p

great to see some new work Franko, they look the ducks nuts!

Here's a current possibility...not really sure about it though - still playing around...

Addlebrain.jpg

Ive seeing all these awesome logos on this thread and Ive been keen to learn how. I realised the only way was to sit down and play on Photoshop, which I did yesterday and today. Here are my first four creations!!!

Fishbone_Logo_IPA_copy.jpg

Fishbone_Logo_Pilspsd_copy.jpg

Fishbone_Logo_Porter_copy.jpg

Fishbone_Logo_Summer_Ale_copy.jpg

Ive seeing all these awesome logos on this thread and Ive been keen to learn how. I realised the only way was to sit down and play on Photoshop, which I did yesterday and today. Here are my first four creations!!!

Great logo MattC

Pumpy :)

Thanks Pumpy, still not as good as yours though!!!

Thanks Pumpy, still not as good as yours though!!!

Franko does some really good work, you'll find a lot of the logos here have been done by him.
If you know how to use Illustrator/Photoshop or equivalents you can do some awesome stuff.

I think I'm finally happy with mine for now, but I'm always tinkering.....

Franko does some really good work, you'll find a lot of the logos here have been done by him.
If you know how to use Illustrator/Photoshop or equivalents you can do some awesome stuff.

I think I'm finally happy with mine for now, but I'm always tinkering.....

I agree, twas Franko's creations that inspired me to learn!!! I think your logo is awesome wambesi, maybe liked the hops one better though. I feel that ive only just begun, more tinkering when I have the time!! Ive spent two days on photoshop and I feel I have only just begun to appreciate its power!!!

I agree, twas Franko's creations that inspired me to learn!!! I think your logo is awesome wambesi, maybe liked the hops one better though. I feel that ive only just begun, more tinkering when I have the time!! Ive spent two days on photoshop and I feel I have only just begun to appreciate its power!!!

Thanks Matt.
I use Photoshop everyday at work and I'd use maybe 10% of its capability!
It is a very powerful program, almost impossible to learn completely.

I've recently discovered Green Bullet hops and have fallen in love with them, and with such a cool name I thought I'd make a beer lable. I couldn't have done it without the inspiration I got from all of the other cool lables in this thread.
Green_Bullet.jpg

I've recently discovered Green Bullet hops and have fallen in love with them, and with such a cool name I thought I'd make a beer lable. I couldn't have done it without the inspiration I got from all of the other cool lables in this thread.
View attachment 24910

Mate, you are going to give Franko a run for his money with work like that, absolutely oustanding.

cheers

Browndog

edit:spelin

View attachment 24910

Nice work mate looks great

Franko

Back