Beer Labels And Logos

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the OBH Im thinking or the Cott....

I liked the first one (apparently a Maiden rip off) but me heavy metal no way!

Didn't know it was Maiden. I've only got one of their vinyls (Seventh Son, I think). :)

I just looked through my fonts and picked what looked to be up to the job. Meh. :) Installing the rest of my fonts (about 12000 more) just for fun and to see what can be played with for my own label and new paying jobs next year.

Cheers - Fermented.

Here is my first attempt at getting a beer label / logo

Dragon.jpg

Fermented, could you tell me the name of the fonts you used, mainly the name of the metallica looking one? I have to have it.

Thanks
Nathan

"Drunken Drummer Brewery" font = 'Metal Lord' Ultrabold
"Brutal Ale' = 'Pastor of Muppets' Normal

Best of luck!

Cheers - Fermented.

Wow :eek: :rolleyes: Just logged on this morning to see all of this, im speechless, thats some awesome work guys!

Fermented - Definately liked the first one more due to the fonts, loving the Metallica font, so awesome :icon_cheers:

Schooey - That pic is the business! Where did you get it? Or did you draw it yourself? It looks really wicked!

Awesome work, Schooey. How did you do it?

Cheers - Fermented.

Nah I can't take the credit for the pic, I nicked it off the net... :ph34r:

I just chopped it a bit with P/shop 7 and added the borders text etc...

Jesus I was wondering how so many people had good beer logos.

Franko you are a genius.

you guys can make your own labels at http://brewtopia.com.au/ , just make your label and instead of buying it right click on the image and Save As, then you have a free beer label :D

Using Photoshop for this one... a bit of playing around.

Rvn_Swill.jpg

Back