Bargain Of The Week

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yardy

BI3V
Reaction score
i've got to share this one

on my weekly scabbing trip I picked up a schweppes corny keg at the local tip today, got it home and it holds pressure and has a beer out QD as well, all for $10 B)

don't tell the Bundy crew though otherwise i'll be fighting them at the tip gates :p

cheers

Dave

Nice work.. I'm hoping it still had soft drink/beer residue in it? as opposed to paint or weed spray that I've heard them being used for.

brad81 said:
BWS - Bridge Road gift set: 3 x IPA's 1 Spielgelau IPA glass, $13
Just saw some boxes of these at a local BWS, I got excited....but the sign said $26.00

I've been trying to find them since it was first posted! 3 stores and still yet to find!

Just flicking through that now.

Well, if it is just a specific location, I got mine from the Blackburn North shops between Whitehorse and Springfield roads.

It lets me order 4 'packs' (I assume 6 packs?) for $19.96. It's a shame that I don't have a Dan Murphies anywhere near me... though I am seriously considering delivery.

EDIT: Nup, fixed now while I was mucking about with delivery options - so close!!

The price is still wierd though.... 18bucks for a 6pack, 90 for a case.

Just picked up 3 Asahi kegs for 50 bucks - no thats not each thats $50 total :)

Noticed with punk ipa cans it depends what store you have it set to for price. Set to ascot vale comes up at 5 bucks for six pack and stays that in cart

Yeah but then you go to complete the payment and they come up as cans still.

Just tried to snag the 6 packs for $5 here in Ballarat, no dice. They didn't have any. They said to order online but then freight would come into it. Shame too, because the bird behind the counter said they'd have to honour the price if they had them. Take a screenshot of the webpage into stores and you should do alright if they have any.

The cans would be coming in 4 packs would they not?

slcmorro said:
Just tried to snag the 6 packs for $5 here in Ballarat, no dice. They didn't have any. They said to order online but then freight would come into it. Shame too, because the bird behind the counter said they'd have to honour the price if they had them. Take a screenshot of the webpage into stores and you should do alright if they have any.
Will be giving this a crack on the way home.

I ordered 6 packs of 6 Punk IPAs from Dan Murphy's Ascot Vale for $30 and will go over to pick them up tomorrow.

It will be very interesting to see if they honour the transaction or not ... going in armed with printed screenshots of the website and invoices.

Latest posts

Back