Bargain Of The Week

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NewtownClown said:
Beer remains fresher in cans. They are also cheaper to transport.
I had a can of Swan Light once...it wasn't that nice, may be have been compromised during transport, eh..

madpierre06 said:
First Choice have Sierra Nevada Pale Ale in 400ml can 4-packs for $16. How's the quality out of cans, I've always preferred glass.
I went in to Dan Murphy's tonight and asked if they would price match First Choice at $16 for the 4 pack. They just pressed a few buttons and charged me $29.90 for 2 x 4 packs. Bargain!

madpierre06 said:
First Choice have Sierra Nevada Pale Ale in 400ml can 4-packs for $16. How's the quality out of cans, I've always preferred glass.
Was at the beer festival in Kincumber recently, (Central Coast), and there was a SN stall serving Sierra Pale Ale and the Torpedo out of cans. No complaints here at all was very nice. So too was the Feral stall Karma Citra - nice, and Murrays

Big W have em this week too. I got the aldi ones a while back. Obviously not designed by beer drinkers otherwise theyd put a hole.in em so you can carry it.

Aldi have spirit and conyac glasses this sat. 4 for $10 (maybe $ 8). The conyac glasses could make good poor mans belgian beer glass i reckon.

Latest posts

Back