Bargain Of The Week

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa I got it! 5 x 6 packs of Punk IPA for $4.99 each + $14 delivery.

That's a 30 can pack for $38.95 delivered. Awesome.

I think the trick is not to sign in (if you have an account) and don't select a store. I did that a few days ago and it corrected the price. Well spotted Sam Adams, I'll be raising a tin to you shortly :)

menoetes said:
Whoa I got it! 5 x 6 packs of Punk IPA for $4.99 each + $14 delivery.

That's a 30 can pack for $38.95 delivered. Awesome.

I think the trick is not to sign in (if you have an account) and don't select a store. I did that a few days ago and it corrected the price. Well spotted Sam Adams, I'll be raising a tin to you shortly :)
Thanks for the tip, couldn't do it on a mobile yesterday but managed on pc today. 4 packs to be picked up after lunch

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1410660789.687901.jpg

Just want to check that this is how it displays in other order summaries. Initially I thought it was displaying four cans (singular), but it seems that "packs" refers to six packs.

Edit: I should add that the product page allowed me to select a carton or a "pack" & indicates that single cans can be purchased in store only.

5 ordered for collection tomorrow after work on way through Glen Waverley (I never knew this store was there, usually use Burvale branch...which involves uturns in peak traffic *sad face emotional icon*).

Please and thankyou.

keeps correcting on the payment page !! :(

Got it.. have to pick collect.. delivery does not work.. clear all your cache and cookies as well

pick mine up in the next hour..saves a brew day :)

Picking up some on the way home from work tomorrow, funny thing is I grabbed one of these from my local just last week and really enjoyed it. 4 sixers (or 4 packs) for $20. WIN!!!

I think I got the last from Alphington as is would only let me get four packs. I just tried a couple of stores that I'd be driving past tomorrow morning until I found one that'd play the game.

Grainer, it states that it's out of stock when you tried to add to cart then ??

Mine went through to Paypal payment no probs. So maybe I got the last few ?

I was wondering whilst ordering if there was a stock level monitoring system...surely would in this day and age.

Had a call from the ascot vale store, saying he only had one pack left so i could have that or a refund, asked to pick up at another store and he has organised to pick up from malvern east.

I work in malvern so no biggy, he mentioned malvern and camberwell on the phone so I'd give those a try.

Went to pick up from Waverley and I asked them to transfer the order to Sth Oakley.. Guy tried to give me 5x4 pack .. I pinter out I paid for 6 packs and he reluctantly honoured it.. So MY Fridge is stocked 5x6packs :) :kooi: :kooi: :kooi:

I was wondering if I should stick it right to 'em for the six packs or just be happy with the 4 packs for $5 each. I guess I'll see tomorrow when I pick up.

Latest posts

Back