Bargain Of The Week

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I found a store with the error but they don't offer click and collect. 10x 6 packs was comming up at $37.50 and then when I got through to the last stage of check out it changed to $150+delivery.

Im guessing they dont have to honour this price as its a mistake

Went I into Malvern and they said that they don't have to honour an online price in store, but if I put the sale through online and picked it up then that's fine

Got them for 3 bucks a can at ascot vale as i hadnt done the click and collect

$30 for 36 cans from Ascot Vale. I am a happy camper!

IMG_20140913_132356.jpg

Haha good shit mate. I dare guess they are going to change that now!

Just ordered 4 six packs for $19.95 click and collect from Glen Waverley thanks for the heads up

Just ordered and paid for 5 packs from ascot vale.

Just got a text saying my order is ready at Glen Waverley so looking good

When I went to collect mine they were 4 packs not 6 packs. I brought up the web page on my phone that showed 6 packs @ $4.99. The manager looked at it and went and got me another 10 cans. Bloody bargain! 30 cans for under $25.

Samuel Adams said:
$4.99 six packs of Punk IPA

I wonder if you could hold them to that price haha
That's bloody annoying. The online deal price is $4.99. Add 3 x packs to my cart, select $7 freight - postcode entered, go through another two stages and then the price changes at the final step.

God I hate Dan's.

Mine say 17/7/15.
I think it is a price error on the website. Ascot vale is a bit of a hike for me but it was well worth it.
Try and order click and collect and I thinkyou have 24 hours to collect.

Forever Wort said:
$30 for 36 cans from Ascot Vale. I am a happy camper!

attachicon.gif
IMG_20140913_132356.jpg
That is actually the best beer deal I have ever seen... love that beer. If you get one even approaching fresh it's the most awesome session IPA ever.

I think they might have entered the 6 pack price as the single can price.

I just had a look and its now $4.99 per can or $17.99 per 6 pack.

Lucky if you got that deal :p

Set your store to ascot vale. Still coming up as 4.99 a six pack for me. I just cant be arsed doing the click and collect and going back tomorrow

When I picked mine up at 1PM today they still had 84 cans in stock. The Manager said they would have the pricing error on the website fixed within 10 minutes.

Just checked the website and the error remains the same! I wonder if they're out of cans yet ...

Latest posts

Back