Aus wide Bulk buy Grain mill- Malt Muncher

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
keg King pick up addess for those that dont know is

Warehouse 2
33-35 Smith Rd
Springvale
VIC, 3171

Truman said:
Sure. Upated paid list.

attachicon.gif
grain mill paid.PNG

You might want to pay mate, you don't want to miss out on your own BB

/jk

Updated paid list. 28 have paid so far.

View attachment 60612

Also if your delivery address is different to the address shown on your PayPal account please advise what your actual delivery address is via PM. Some of you have already done this.

I would hate to send it to the wrong address.

1.Truman
2. Darrel P.
3. Pat_00
4. DarkFaerytale
5. Sp0rk
6.Aussiedrifter
7. xa_jg66
8. MastersBrewery
9. lukiferj
10. bsb
11. treefiddy
12. syl
13. Lex
14. SpiroZ
15. kario
16. DU99
17. philski
18. Guysmiley54
19. Westaussiebrewer
20. rexBanner
21. Robbo2234
22. dougsbrew
23. Ramu_Gupta
24. tbetland
25. brad81
26. Stevocam
27. The Village Idiot
28. Jaypes
29. Flaminghedgehog
30. clones
31. Toetw
32. McBen
33. Stagwa
34. andy@67
35. chefeffect
36. goonboy (BSB)
37. Richard G (BSB)

Only 3 people left to pay and you have until 8am tomorrow morning to pay via pay pal.

see 50 by friday would have been a piece of piss. Had a look over Qldkev's site ...got one of those motors in the shed and more than a few pc psu's she'll be up and running in a week or so

Gents,

The option to pay via Pay Pal is now closed. You now have approx 3 days to pay via direct deposit.

Here is an updated paid list.

View attachment 60640

Gents,

The list below shows who is getting their mills posted, who is picking up from Keg King and who wants to pick up from elsewhere.

Elsewehere being Dandenong, Campbellfield or Docklands as per the sod perc/met BB. If your picking up from elsewhere please advise via PM where you would like to collect from?

Cheers

View attachment 60641

Would love to pick up at Docklands mate, money xferred and apologies for the delay once more!

Well done gents everyone has paid.

37 grain mills on order. :D

Truman said:
Well done gents everyone has paid.

37 grain mills on order. :D
Woo hoo! 37, that is mental!

Does anyone know the shaft size for this mill? Just investigating coupling options for a motor.... :ph34r:

PayPal says funds transfer takes 3-5 days. With the Sod perc BB I had the funds in 3 days. Providing this happens I will be paying for the Grain Mills tomorrow or Friday. Those collecting from KK or Dandenong can then do so from Friday onwards.
Those getting them posted will have to wait until I pack them all and get them in the post but I hope to start this on Friday (Been quiet at work lately)

Will keep you all updated as to how its progressing. Just checked and no PP funds yet but fingers crossed.

Funds are in gents. So hopefully I can pick up today sometime. Will let you know when the KK pick ups are ready to collect.

And here is the KK pick up list. So if your not on it and want to be let me know and I will leave your order there.

KK pick ups.PNG

Latest posts

Back