Aus wide Bulk buy Grain mill- Malt Muncher

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
do the math

if truman charged us all an extra $2.70 then he could have got his mill for nothing

$2.70 - I would have paid that

jaypes said:
do the math

if truman charged us all an extra $2.70 then he could have got his mill for nothing

$2.70 - I would have paid that
Now you bloody say something.... :D Seriously though Im happy, scored a grain mill for $99. I had always baulked on buying a mill because I couldn't justify spending $189 on one.

And KK gave me a "small gift" for arranging the BB so that was good.

@Robbo Whats a BM???

i would have got them all posted today except me and Yuri counted out 31 Mills and 31 hopper panels of each kind then when I got back to work realised we actually needed 62 hopper panels of each kind because there is 2 of each kind per mill...DOHHHH

But I had a late comer who wanted a mill so now he gets his and I can get the rest of the hopper panels tomorrow and get them all posted.

So final total was 38 mills all up.

Thanks again Truman awesome work. For the record I would have been happy to pay an extra $2.70.
Cheers.

Andrew.

Thanks, for mine in the post box 8.15am that was quick and I'm almost in NSW... Thanks again.

Truman, thanks for the great work. Can't wait till the mail arrives.

chefeffect said:
Thanks, for mine in the post box 8.15am that was quick and I'm almost in NSW... Thanks again.
Wholly ****. I dropped them at the PO at 4 pm yesterday arvo. And they weren't sent express either.

That's awesome.

All grain Mills have now been posted so expect them early next week.

Cheers

Last time I have a week off from looking at the forum ever again. F#$@ really could have done with one of these!!!!

MattC said:
Last time I have a week off from looking at the forum ever again. F#$@ really could have done with one of these!!!!
Pm sent

Received yesterday Truman... Awesome work. Thanks.
Looking forward to building a base and to start cranking...

Sounds like there's at least four of us that would be in on this if it was still open. Worth having another shot at it?

So now that we have these grain mills how are we going to mount and run them?

I have a variable speed drill that I was going to use and mount the mill onto some board with a slot cut out. Then sit this over a pale.
Might also secure the lid of the pail to the bottom of the board so I can clip it into the pail to stop it wanting to tip over with the weight of the drill.

Seems to be the way a lot of others have done it so I guess it will work.

Latest posts

Back