Archive Beer Boutique (brisbane)

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to Brissy last Tuesday & not happy that Archive was closed as it was on Monday (According to someone on the Brewhouse thread)). :angry:
Advertised opening time on weekdays was given to me by them as 11.30AM.

Not too worried as that meant spending more time at the Kraut Klub which IMHO offered the best beer, atmosphere & value for money of the three places visited that day. :super:

TP

Edit --- Ah, it was you Snowdog?

Not too worried as that meant spending more time at the Kraut Klub which IMHO offered the best beer, atmosphere & value for money of the three places visited that day. :super:

TP

This is not the first time we have come to that conclusion hey Pete? I love the German Club, so much so I'm now a member !

Batz

This is not the first time we have come to that conclusion hey Pete? I love the German Club, so much so I'm now a member !
Batz

The New Batz! :ph34r: ;)
images.jpg

TP

Yeah Tidal Pete, it was me... killed a good hour of beer-drinking time walking around.

Now, I know that the Archive hours are 11:30AM - late Wed-Sun. So don't bother considering visiting on a Monday or Tuesday.

Enjoyed the Archive much tonight. Had a Stone Beer, a Holgate Hopinator, a Sunshine Coast Rauchbier, and a White Rabbi Dark Ale before heading out.

I like what Dan & Natalie have done with this place. A very nice beer bar, and I enjoyed watching their customer service tonight. All the lads & ladies working the bar took note os anyone who was thumbing through their beer-list, and were prompt on serving up the brew.

+1 for the Archive tonight!

Had a couple in there tonight.

Hopinator. Enjoyed that one...

Red Duck IPA - they ran out, so I bought a bottle from Nectar. Enjoyed that one too.

Got a bottle of Tripel Karmeliet too. Maybe during the England match later...

So we just had a couple (etc), jees, where did $200 just go!?! Not been out for a while!

I had 6 beers here on Sunday... a couple LCBAs, a White Rabbit, a Lord Nelson Old Admiral, and a couple Bridge Roads Blings. Niot sure if it's a regular Sunday thing, but it was $5 bottle night! The Med Dip plate was tasting good too!

noticed on archives website they have listed what is currently on tap which is handy.
not sure how up to date it is, but i might be popping in for a pint on sat so will find out.

Tap List:1.WHITE RABBIT-DARK ALE

2.HEF- WHEAT BEER

3.STONE AND WOOD-PALE LAGER

4.STONE AND WOOD-DRAUGHT ALE

5.WHITE RABBIT-WHITE ALE

6.ALPHA-PALE ALE

7.BIG HEAD-LOW CARB BEER

8.JAMES SQUIRE SUNDOWN LAGER

This bar is my fav in Brisbane and is making West End the best end.

241 steaks on wednesday nights go pretty good, pity you can't reserve a table tho :/

I've reserved a table in the past for dinner.

The monthly beer launches and beer appreciation nights also make Archive a pretty great venue.

Was there yesterday, and the White Rabbit White is off & Dogbolter is on. ... that is if they got the tap problem fixed.

Dogbolter gone and Alpha back on. LC Oatmeal Stout, White Rabbit White, and JS Sundown on.

Back